Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Deon S and M Irvin a box of kleenex as the giants pummel there beloved Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Deon S and M Irvin a box of kleenex as the giants pummel there beloved Cowboys

Seriously Deon is a joke. The guy was so upset after the loss and just couldn't accept it and was blaming players. Way to show non bias behavior as a analyst?

Irvin is at least funny and entertaining. I love it when most of the panel said giants win and Irvin goes for sure the cowboys hehehehe.

Re: Get Deon S and M Irvin a box of kleenex as the giants pummel there beloved Cowboys

You do realize that Deion Sanders is the guy who keeps saying "I Beeeleeeve in Eli" right? Also I dont remember him being upset in the review of the highlights.
    But even if he was its no different than Strahan with the Giants.

Comment

Re: Get Deon S and M Irvin a box of kleenex as the giants pummel there beloved Cowboys

What? Seems to me that Deion is always praising Eli and how well this team has developed. He's been picking us to win the last couple of weeks too, even over the Cowboys.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"]You do realize that Deion Sanders is the guy who keeps saying "I Beeeleeeve in Eli" right?* Also I dont remember him being upset in the review of the highlights.
        But even if he was its no different than Strahan with the Giants.
        [/quote]

That "I Beeleeeeve in Eli" thing is such a condescending mockery...

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]What? Seems to me that Deion is always praising Eli and how well this team has developed. He's been picking us to win the last couple of weeks too, even over the Cowboys.[/quote]

He doesn't praise Eli at all...the most he ever does is praise the players around Eli and say Eli is "solid". That "I Beeeleeeeve" thing is complete BS.

Comment

[quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="Rudyy"]What? Seems to me that Deion is always praising Eli and how well this team has developed. He's been picking us to win the last couple of weeks too, even over the Cowboys.[/quote]

He doesn't praise Eli at all...the most he ever does is praise the players around Eli and say Eli is "solid". That "I Beeeleeeeve" thing is complete BS.[/quote]

EDIT ** No its not bro, I watch NFLN all the time and its definately NOT condescending. He had a segment when he said "eli told us he was elite and he dont gotta tell us no more bc we see it."

Also they had a segment on whos reputation is stronger between tony and eli...Deion and irving both picked eli saying he is "cold blooded in the 4th quarter"

Deion sanders ALWAYS gives eli his due.

ANd i also watched the highlights, just in case you forgot... here ya go

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...nts-highlights

not ONCE did they cry

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="Rudyy"]What? Seems to me that Deion is always praising Eli and how well this team has developed. He's been picking us to win the last couple of weeks too, even over the Cowboys.[/quote]

He doesn't praise Eli at all...the most he ever does is praise the players around Eli and say Eli is "solid". That "I Beeeleeeeve" thing is complete BS.[/quote]

No its not bro, I watch NFLN all the time and its definately condescending. He had a segment when he said "eli told us he was elite and he dont gotta tell us no more bc we see it."

Also they had a segment on whos reputation is stronger between tony and eli...Deion and irving both picked eli saying he is "cold blooded in the 4th quarter"

not ONCE did they cry[/quote]

You realize condescending means he's looking down on Eli right? It's negative.

I hope you forgot a "not" before that. People could get confused by your post otherwise.

Comment

Yeah, I think you meant to put it's not condescending. I don't have a reason to believe Deionis trying to mock Eli..
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

you guys really know how to make something outta nothing.

Comment

Deon loves Eli. He was believing in Eli before most Giants fans were. Truth is, even Skip says nice things about Eli, and he is a huge Cowboys homer. Only guys I constantly hear say negative things towards Eli is Troy Aikman, Joe Buck andChris Collingsworth... Collingsworth throws a couple of complements every now and then because he has to, but he drools over Romo. Anytime Eli makes a big play, its always the defense made a mistake or the WR made a great play.

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]you guys really know how to make something outta nothing.
                      [/quote]

Amen

Comment

[quote user="EJ Blue"]you guys really know how to make something outta nothing.
                        [/quote]

x2

Comment

[quote user="scf424"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="yoeddy"][quote user="Rudyy"]What? Seems to me that Deion is always praising Eli and how well this team has developed. He's been picking us to win the last couple of weeks too, even over the Cowboys.[/quote]

No its not bro, I watch NFLN all the time and its definately condescending. He had a segment when he said "eli told us he was elite and he dont gotta tell us no more bc we see it."

not ONCE did they cry[/quote]

You realize condescending means he's looking down on Eli right? It's negative.

I hope you forgot a "not" before that. People could get confused by your post otherwise.[/quote]

good eyes...def fixed it, thanks

Comment

I remember once after a terrible game by Eli and Deon put it more like this...

"I believe in Eliiiii?"

got a chuckle out of me....

but back to the OP - all i did was watch NFLN highlights and Deon didnt seem "upset" at all with the cowboys loss... I recall him getting on Ball's interference call... because Ball was interfering... but i didnt get any homerism coming from him.

Comment

Deion knows just how GREAT Eli is & despite being an ex Cowboy he's praised Eli countless times.

He's not mocking Eli, he believes in Eli. He's believed in him when everyone else didn't including some Giants fans.

Deion is OK in my book.

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Working...
                              X