Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collin Cowheard (AKA Cowdung) is a complete COWARD- dissed us this morning- laughed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collin Cowheard (AKA Cowdung) is a complete COWARD- dissed us this morning- laughed

he laughed at the Giants saying "we are a highlight reel with no substance who cannot stop the run" then laughed his rear end off.......needless to say the Falcons are going to destroy us according to Cowdung

He said nothing about his nauseating "ALL IN" in Cowboys campaign that he has tortured us with all year

Re: Collin Cowheard (AKA Cowdung) is a complete COWARD- dissed us this morning- laughed

He's a ******bag, I'm sure he knows it.

Comment

Re: Collin Cowheard (AKA Cowdung) is a complete COWARD- dissed us this morning- laughed

Cowherd can make some good points occasionally, but he gets paid to make off-the wall and out-of-left-field assumptions and predictions. He's just stirring the pot to ensure his job remains intact

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Cowherd can make some good points occasionally, but he gets paid to make off-the wall and out-of-left-field assumptions and predictions. He's just stirring the pot to ensure his job remains intact[/quote]

I don't believe that.....I think swings both ways and he's Jerry Jones lover LOL

Comment

to bad. he can join all the rest of the haters
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]to bad. he can join all the rest of the haters[/quote]

Don't be surprised if we annihilate the Patriots again in the SB this year, there is a mass suicide in Bristol CT LOL...........they have to be chewing on their desks up there right now

Wait till Sunday afternnon around 5PM...........their channels will fade to black

Comment

Why do you all get worked up by guys like Skip Bayless and Cowherd? Whenever they say something negative, they're idiots (they are).

Whenever they say something positive, you like them.

They get paid to say stuff like this. The team will do the talking Sunday afternoon. If they have guts, they'll beat the Falcons. If they don't, then they won't.

Comment

The Giants could be playing my daughters 4th grade class, and some jokers would still pick the NYG's to glose, just to be outrageous, i.e. Craig Carton....

Don't care. It's a new season, and the Giants, 9-7 record and all, EARNED their way in.

There are many teams some punditsconsider more talented than the Giants,that cannot say that.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="miked1958"]to bad. he can join all the rest of the haters[/quote]

Don't be surprised if we annihilate the Patriots again in the SB this year, there is a mass suicide in Bristol CT LOL...........they have to be chewing on their desks up there right now

Wait till Sunday afternnon around 5PM...........their channels will fade to black
                  [/quote]

calm down Jakk.....

lets have them beat Atlanta first and go from there.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

the guy mocks us on national radio and TV almost daily and you dont care?

He is a MORON

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]the guy mocks us on national radio and TV almost daily and you dont care?

He is a MORON
                      [/quote]

Precisely.

Comment

That's the best part about being in the sports media, you can hold everyone accountable for their words except for yourself.

Comment

i love the herd. i listen to his show whenever i get the chance. he's been giving the giants credit all year. one of the few consistent supporters really. although he did pick the cowboys to win the division. maybe his bitterness is what ultimately led him to roll with the falcons this week. anyway...

i didn't catch his show today, but i did listen to it yesterday. he said that the giants falcons game was the only one he couldn't pick. he thinks it could go either way, and it depends on which giants team shows up, but he decided to side with the falcons.

he has a lot of respect for coughlin, eli and the giants organization, and he expresses it quite often. knowing that, i find it hard to believe he was mocking the giants today. if anything, he was probably just trying to make points to back up the prediction that he ultimately made, and pointing out our bottom ranked rush defense is a pretty easy tactic. simple as that. no need to cry about it. we all know the defense is back, and that's all that matters.

either way, these shows are a lot more enjoyable to listen to if you don't take what the 'talking heads' are saying so personally.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]he laughed at the Giants saying "we are a highlight reel with no substance who cannot stop the run"* then laughed his rear end off.......needless to say the Falcons are going to destroy us according to Cowdung

He said nothing about his nauseating "ALL IN" in Cowboys campaign that he has tortured us with all year
                            [/quote]
                            He's sorry @&& can't stand the idea of Big Blue slapping the Cowturds butt last sunday night . He has always been too stubborn to recognize when he's wrong, plus as we all know he is a cowpie lover. Pathetic !
                            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

It's funny how everyone in here pats him on his back when he says good things about us. My opinion of the guy is that he's a turncoat ***** no matter what he says about us.

Comment

Working...
                              X