Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we was fed lobster and steak on a garbage can lid last night and.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we was fed lobster and steak on a garbage can lid last night and.....

We're supposed to enjoy it, have you guys been watching this team over the years? You mean to tell me backing into the playoffs then going on a run is what its all about or going 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out and not making the post sesson at all is ok? Or YEARS of playing down to bad teams is fine, or having a Qb with a zombie like personality is cool, or a coaching staff who allows a defense to dictate to them rather than imposing there will and setting the tone, or giving these stupidaz contracts to someone like Baas or Beatty was smart, meanwhile they want me to pay $10 for hot chocolate or highaz PSA's plus parking plus money for seats to see ''this''..((this is madness you maniacs)) until the culture and climate changes this team will always be the laughing stock of the NFL
    Last edited by rotoman; 10-22-2013, 09:03 AM.

Stake

Comment

Originally posted by bansaw View Post
      Stake
      Lol
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by bansaw View Post
        Stake
        Lol
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

To quote Forrest Gump, "I'm not a smart man".

Comment

Yup my bad

Comment

Originally posted by rotoman View Post
              We're supposed to enjoy it, have you guys been watching this team over the years? You mean to tell me backing into the playoffs then going on a run is what its all about or going 8-8 or 9-7 year in and year out and not making the post sesson at all is ok? Or YEARS of playing down to bad teams is fine, or having a Qb with a zombie like personality is cool, or a coaching staff who allows a defense to dictate to them rather than imposing there will and setting the tone, or giving these stupidaz contracts to someone like Baas or Beatty was smart, meanwhile they want me to pay $10 for hot chocolate or highaz PSA's plus parking plus money for seats to see ''this''..((this is madness you maniacs)) until the culture and climate changes this team will always be the laughing stock of the NFL
              you are an idiot.......no ifs ands or buts about it.
              Your negative diatribe is as wothless as any of your comments. You cry like a little spoiled brat.
              You suck as a fan.....GFYS
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                you are an idiot.......no ifs ands or buts about it.
                Your negative diatribe is as wothless as any of your comments. You cry like a little spoiled brat.
                You suck as a fan.....GFYS
                No fckb0y ive spent good money with this organization in the last 30 years I have a right as a customer to complain, my 2 cents goes to players salaries

Comment

he's got some swampland he'll sell you too

Comment

No fckb0y ive spent good money with this organization in the last 30 years I have a right as a customer to complain, my 2 cents goes to players salaries
                    compalining is one thing acting like an ******* is another. And you are the latter. All teams go through bad times and while it sucks it happnes.
                    BTW....most of what you say is allbased on hindsight which is always 20/20...

you are a joke
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Every year is a bad time,, they constantly put out subpar talent, like this year the F.O.says this is the best team theyve seen in a long time so FOH. With your delusional self and be happy for 1-6 record after 2 months clown

Comment

Every year is a bad time,, they constantly put out subpar talent, like this year the F.O.says this is the best team theyve seen in a long time so FOH. With your delusional self and be happy for 1-6 record after 2 months clown
                        Didnt say I was happy. I did say it sucks didnt I....
                        I just dont whine like a baby about it....
                        There are ways to voice your opnion and your way is just annoying and unproductive.

Comment

Missing playoffs again... Seeing how bad this offense is... Most fans will just live in the past and brag about the 2 Super Bowls... This team with this staff over the years has been average... I want the team to be successful now & in the future, something to talk about now & later on, but i'm not seeing it... I'm going to continue to root for this team, I just hope to see staff changes... I would call out players, but its wrong to bash certain players... Keeping it real isn't always the best medicine around here...
                          Last edited by NYGhtmare; 10-23-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I agree with GameTime

Comment

Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
                              Missing playoffs again... Seeing how bad this offense is... Most fans will just live in the past and brag about the 2 Super Bowls... This team with this staff over the years has been average... I want the team to be successful now & in the future, something to talk about now & later on, but i'm not seeing it... I'm going to continue to root for this team, I just hope to see staff changes... I would call out players, but its wrong bash certain players... Keeping it real isn't always the best medicine around here...
                              see...now that is a good post. You show you are annoyed, as any fan would be, but you do it without being a jerk off like some others on here.
                              Of course we are all bummed for the team and that it needs changes. But the season gets played eiither way and like you I will continue to root for my team...

Comment

Working...
                              X