GIANTS TO SELL PLAYOFF TICKETS TO PUBLIC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIANTS TO SELL PLAYOFF TICKETS TO PUBLIC

NYG Official twitter says Limited number of Giants/Falcons tickets will be sold on ticketmaster.com starting at 4P.M. EST

Get 'em while their hot, folks!!
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Re: GIANTS TO SELL PLAYOFF TICKETS TO PUBLIC

Just got an email for them.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

darn i was hoping no one figured it out i got an email but yes i am jumping on that

Comment

I wonder how many tickets are goin on sale
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

are the tickets going to be list price like it says on a normal ticket or ridiculously marked up?

Comment

Here's the e-mail from the Giants:

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.

Thank you for your continued support.

New York Giants Ticket Office

Comment

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8. Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.

[/quote]

Sounds like face value
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Jet-Blue"]

The New York Giants have a limited number of game tickets available for this week’s NFC Wild Card Game against the Atlanta Falcons at MetLife Stadium.* Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Sunday, January 8.* Ticket prices range from $120-$475 depending on the location and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Purchases will be limited to 6 tickets.

This ticket sale will begin today, Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 4 p.m. Tickets will only be available online at www.ticketmaster.com.*

[/quote]

Sounds like face value
                [/quote]

so is face value the same as regular season games? because last year i got tickets for the home opener and the list price was $105 for section 339.

Comment

buy 'em up folks

DO NOT LET ATLANTA FANS IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="Spizi"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Jet-Blue"]

[/quote]

Sounds like face value
                    [/quote]

so is face value the same as regular season games? because last year i got tickets for the home opener and the list price was $105 for section 339.[/quote]

No, the playoff tickets are more per seat. I don't have mine in front of me so I can't tell you what face value is off the top of my head.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

i going to try and buy 2 tickets .....but apparently they are on a first come first serve basis to US Citizens .........( according to ticketmaster UK )

that sucks !

what about fans from the rest of the bloody world !
                      Non Omnis Moriar

Comment

[quote user="YATittle1962"]buy 'em up folks

DO NOT LET ATLANTA FANS IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!![/quote]

Word please giants fans buy them up for your giants friends just have thempay yoy back or something lol we need to be louder than the georgia dome and new orleans stadium combined. giants fans should be sitting on the stairs leading to the seats thats how full we should be, a sea of blue with white all in flags.

Lets get it fellas

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]i going to try and buy 2 tickets .....but apparently they are on a first come first serve basis to US Citizens .........( according to ticketmaster UK )

that sucks !

what about fans from the rest of the bloody world ![/quote]

if u want i can try and get two tickets for u, and we'd figure otu some way for u to pay bc i dont have money to just go spotting it out to people i dont know.

Comment

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]i going to try and buy 2 tickets .....but apparently they are on a first come first serve basis to US Citizens .........( according to ticketmaster UK )

that sucks !

what about fans from the rest of the bloody world ![/quote]

if u want i can try and get two tickets for u, and we'd figure otu some way for u to pay bc i dont have money to just go spotting it out to people i dont know.

Comment

My Mezzanine - End-zone seats are $130. It varies though-out the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                              X