• Show
Clear All

• Gilbride's 'one-two' decks the Ryans

Two Ryans down in two weeks.

Not bad KG.

[B]

Re: Gilbride's 'one-two' decks the Ryans

Take that Buddy!
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

u just know that KG really REALLY wanted to win the three games vs the Ryans this year.

I wonder if after the games KG and Rex/Rob shook hands or something as most every other teams personnel staff do.

anyone have an idea as to if that happened?

Comment

and u know the players were aware of what happened between buddy ryan and KG as Jacobs brought up the whole situation after the Jets game.

thatd be the one thing i would want to know of about what goes on behind the scenes with the team. how KG and the players treated the whole KG vs the Ryans situation

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]u just know that KG really REALLY wanted to win the three games vs the Ryans this year.

I wonder if after the games KG and Rex/Rob shook hands or something as most every other teams personnel staff do.

anyone have an idea as to if that happened?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

KG: Hi Rob, give my best to your dad. lol.

Comment

i hope we can take care of the third ryan as well

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"][quote user="giantsfan420"]u just know that KG really REALLY wanted to win the three games vs the Ryans this year.

anyone have an idea as to if that happened?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

KG:* Hi Rob, give my best to your dad.* lol.

[/quote]

haha.

Comment

420 i wonder if he holds animosity about that event 20 years ago - i mean he got the weakest looking straight punch from an old man ever - but it was on TV. I wonder if he thinks about that when beating his two fat neanderthal blowhard sons? im not questioning you I mean i'd really love to know if he does think about it.

I would really enjoy it if we were able to beat a third Ryan this Sunday.

Comment

[quote user="dave56dj"]420 i wonder if he holds animosity about that event 20 years ago - i mean he got the weakest looking straight punch from an old man ever - but it was on TV. I wonder if he thinks about that when beating his two fat neanderthal blowhard sons? im not questioning you I mean i'd really love to know if he does think about it.

I would really enjoy it if we were able to beat a third Ryan this Sunday.[/quote]

ah how i wish i was a fly on the wall in KGs office

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Two Ryans down in two weeks.

Not bad KG.

[B]
                    [/quote]

good for him and the Giants...

Buddy was a ****......another loud mouth. He should have taught his sons how to create good defenses instead of just talking about it.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]i hope we can take care of the third ryan as well[/quote]

As long as we play with the same desire and intensity as the last 2 games I say we will get it done.

Comment

I know there's no relation but there's one Ryan to go...

We must seal the deal against the trifecta

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]i hope we can take care of the third ryan as well[/quote]

Ah, good point!

Comment

Working...
                          X