DAAAAAAAAMMNNN IIITTT!!!! DAMN IT!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAAAAAAAAMMNNN IIITTT!!!! DAMN IT!!

I hope this is the only HORRIBLE news of the week: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, and Pam Oliver have been assigned the Giants-Falcons game. #giants

How do these guys or Collingsworth get every freaking Giants game!! They suck!

Now I have to listen to the game on mute again...

Uuuggghhh

Re: DAAAAAAAAMMNNN IIITTT!!!! DAMN IT!!

We win the Colinsworth games, but Joe and Troy are cursed...

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

I hope this is the only HORRIBLE news of the week: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, and Pam Oliver have been assigned the Giants-Falcons game. #giants

Uuuggghhh

[/quote]U do understand there are different networks.[8-)][*-)]

Comment

I'm not a Collingsworth fan, but I think he's doing a good job in his new gig. Just saying.

I have no idea why we keep getting Joe Buck or Troy Aikman. Even when the Cowboys are playing on a seperate game, we continue to get Joe and Troy.

Comment

I dunno what all the fuss is. I hear the same thing all the time about this duo. Buck is a little annoying at times, but I think Aikmen is a fantastic commentator.

Comment

Here is an interesting tid bit too:

From Ralph Vacchiano: "Giants are 3rd team to finish last in rushing and reach playoffs since 1990. Previous two ('08 Cards, '09 Colts) reached the Super Bowl"

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]We win the Colinsworth games, but Joe and Troy are cursed...
              [/quote]

Well, Joe and Troy called every playoff game in 2007

Comment

[quote user="VelocityVirus"]I dunno what all the fuss is. I hear the same thing all the time about this duo. Buck is a little annoying at times, but I think Aikmen is a fantastic commentator.
                [/quote]

Joe Buck is just a useless bag, Aikman is pretty biased IMO. Collinsworth is just a complete debacle.

Comment

[quote user="GOBIGBLUE52"][quote user="barran21"]We win the Colinsworth games, but Joe and Troy are cursed...
                  [/quote]

Well, Joe and Troy called every playoff game in 2007
                  [/quote]

And had the most un enthusiastic calls in the greatest moments of that playoff run. Very dry.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Uuuggghhh

[/quote]

easy Bro....not that big of a deal. Hopefully all the Giants' scoring and great defense will distract you from the crew.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]

Here is an interesting tid bit too:

From Ralph Vacchiano: "Giants are 3rd team to finish last in rushing and reach playoffs since 1990. Previous two ('08 Cards, '09 Colts) reached the Super Bowl"

[/quote]

and what happened for both those teams in the post season? their run game got going, and a big part of it was teams studied the reg. season tape and decided they would have to stop the pass as opposed to stopping the run.

which in turn opened up the run game.

it is imperative we get an early lead.

Comment

We are getting them because obviously Fox thinks that our game will get more viewers than the Saints/Lions game. And with the NY market and the fact that it is on Sunday, they are probably right. They are Fox's number 1 team.

Comment

[quote user="barran21"]We win the Colinsworth games,
                          [/quote]

Hey by any chance did Colinsworth call Victor Cruz, "Vic Cruz"?
                          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="pino"]I'm not a Collingsworth fan, but I think he's doing a good job in his new gig. Just saying. I have no idea why we keep getting Joe Buck or Troy Aikman. Even when the Cowboys are playing on a seperate game, we continue to get Joe and Troy.[/quote]

personally id much rather have Buck and Aikman. Collinsworth(less) i never wanna hear call one of our games again.

he was down right horrible to the Giants and their fansin the 2nd egirls game!

both Collinsworth and Jaws can kiss my ***!

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]We are getting them because obviously Fox thinks that our game will get more viewers than the Saints/Lions game. And with the NY market and the fact that it is on Sunday, they are probably right. They are Fox's number 1 team.[/quote]

Well, I think they are the Number 2 team, pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                              X