no huddle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no huddle

how are we gonna go against the no huddle? atlanta loves to run it and is pretty good with it, fewell needs a great gameplay against this, we need to keep them from running long sustainable drives

Re: no huddle

[quote user="mattpl908"]how are we gonna go against the no huddle? atlanta loves to run it and is pretty good with it, fewell needs a great gameplay against this, we need to keep them from running long sustainable drives[/quote]

borrow some whistles from the Saints maybe?

(that may not have been a story in the NE, but a couple stories have appeared in the N.O. paper about the Falcons complaining that whistles were being blown in the Saints' bench area)

Comment

yea i heard about that as well, they then said that the team found the whistle blower to be a fan right by the field

Comment

I have an idea. Have multiple guys fake injuries and do a swan dive.
        Peace,
        DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]how are we gonna go against the no huddle? atlanta loves to run it and is pretty good with it, fewell needs a great gameplay against this, we need to keep them from running long sustainable drives[/quote]

Bring in the Meadowlands Sniper.

Comment

Comment

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]yea i heard about that as well, they then said that the team found the whistle blower to be a fan right by the field[/quote]

my best two pieces of advice against Atlanta's no-huddle would be for the crowd to get rowdy and to watch the gadget plays - play your assignments and fill your gaps. If we can get them behind in down and distance, they'll huddle up.

Comment

Working...
                X