• Show
Clear All

• Too many players to re-sign?

Cruz
    Nicks
    JPP

How are we going to afford all of them?

Re: Too many players to re-sign?

Pretty sure Cruz had a three year contract. Nicks likely had a four year contract. JPP also is nowhere near the end of his....

?

What you should have asked is:

TT
    MM
    Goff
    Ross (Please let him be gone)

Comment

[link]http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/information-pages/player-salaries/[/link]

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"]Pretty sure Cruz had a three year contract. Nicks likely had a four year contract. JPP also is nowhere near the end of his....

?

What you should have asked is:

TT
        MM
        Goff
        Ross (Please let him be gone)[/quote]

MM is gone, but I wouldn't be surprised if we draft his replacement or Barden is given his job by default.

With Prince Amekamura expected to take a major step next year, we'll keep either Ross or TT, but NOT both.

Goff is a wildcard, but it wouldn't hurt for the team to draft a great Mike this season.

Comment

I just looked at that salary list... it actually disgusts me how little these warriors are payed .. (in comparison to baseball players)

Comment

yeah but baseball players don't sacrifice their limbs and brains in the span of 5-10 years.

Comment

WE NEED TO RESIGN:

Ballard, Tolly, TT, Weatherford. The rest (ie: ross, ham) would be good but are certainly not needed

Comment

oh and this man needs a new contract

http://a57.foxnews.com/img.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/fn-latino/sports/660/371/Victor%20Cruz%20Salsa.jpg

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Cruz
                  Nicks
                  JPP

How are we going to afford all of them?[/quote]

You draft well and cut many. With the new CBA it's imperative to not only develop players drafted but to not lose draft picks. That's why I believe it's almost impossible to move O$I for a higher pick. That is, unless he absolutley dominates the playoffs and teams just can't pass on an offer.

One thing about Cruz, he will never get better than this. Don't expect his yardage to hit 1800 or anything close. Buy low sell high? Not yet, but he's not Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Cruz
                    Nicks
                    JPP

You draft well and cut many. With the new CBA it's imperative to not only develop players drafted but to not lose draft picks. That's why I believe it's almost impossible to move O$I for a higher pick. That is, unless he absolutley dominates the playoffs and teams just can't pass on an offer.

One thing about Cruz, he will never get better than this. Don't expect his yardage to hit 1800 or anything close. Buy low sell high? Not yet, but he's not Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald.[/quote]

I gotta think, people are gonna look at how little he's played and how amazing he's done, and someone will give up something...

Comment

r u guys seriously even entertaining the notion that cruz is tradable? u guys got to be on drugs or kidding me right?

and cruz is very raw. he could absolutely improve his game. the stats may not ever be this good bc he came out of nowhere and teams now know u simply have to double him, but he has made tons of plays in double coverage this year alone.

behind eli, cruz has been the second mvp of the team.

now jpp...maybe we should explore trading him right? lol

Comment

[quote user="tt24"]WE NEED TO RESIGN:

Ballard, Tolly, TT, Weatherford. The rest (ie: ross, ham) would be good but are certainly not needed[/quote]what about Hixon??...man, do we need a punt returner.....

Comment

No Hixon
                          No player hurt more than once.
                          Chad Jones still our player?

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]Cruz
                            Nicks
                            JPP

One thing about Cruz, he will never get better than this. Don't expect his yardage to hit 1800 or anything close. Buy low sell high? Not yet, but he's not Calvin Johnson or Fitzgerald.[/quote]

No but he might be Steve Smith (Carolina version). See what that guy does when he has a functional QB?

Comment

[quote user="giantfanatic"]No Hixon
                              No player hurt more than once.
                              Chad Jones still our player?[/quote]

yes..chad jones is on non-football injury/reserve list...or something like that..

Comment

Working...
                              X