Reese wakes up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reese wakes up

Wow! We finally get to hear from that draft guru Jerry Reese!

Don't be fooled by these 2 wins -- he's got to go!

You have got to go

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

Don't be fooled by those two Super Bowl Teams he put together either.

Comment

Look at the whole record - from hunger

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
          Don't be fooled by those two Super Bowl Teams Ernie Accorsi put together either.
          Fixed

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            Fixed
            I hope you are not a history teacher.
            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Sounds like Reese said a whole lot of nothing, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                Sounds like Reese said a whole lot of nothing, as usual.
                I heard he gave a 2 word answer as to how they could hold it together after going 0-6..........Tom Coughlin.

I have a 2 word answer as to how we got to 0-6.............Jerry Reese.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I heard he gave a 2 word answer as to how they could hold it together after going 0-6..........Tom Coughlin.

Yes JR ran on the field and put Snee, Bass, AB, and Stevie B, on the IR and stepped on JPPs back to delay his recovery. Then he smacked Wilson down with his spinal stenosis mojo, inured C-Web, Hosely, Scott, and Jacobs on his way to poisoning Eli's breakfast with that "throw 15 picks in your first 6 games formula" vitamin supplement.

JR is the Devil... O_o
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Did he ask anyone to name the starting linebackers from 2007???....that's my all time favorite Reese quote.
                    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jagger View Post

What are you talking about?
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I'm not much into pointing fingers of blame but if there is anything that JR should take fire for, IMO, was this year's draft. Pure garbage. I've never felt so salty after a draft.

Comment

Originally posted by pacco_diablo View Post
                          I'm not much into pointing fingers of blame but if there is anything that JR should take fire for, IMO, was this year's draft. Pure garbage. I've never felt so salty after a draft.
                          Pugh has been playing very well for a rookie and Moore has made plays everytime he's been on the field. Hankins also looks to contribute and might get a legit chance to play when/if Linval is gone after this season. Cox has contributed and is a 7th rounder.

With exception to Nassib (who was a steal in the 4th round regardless of how you feel about him), the jury is still out on the other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by pacco_diablo View Post
                            You mena our starting right tackle, a starting DT next year maybe a starting DE next year when tuck leaves, all in the first 3 rounds?? You meant that garbage???

Comment

Yes. Garbage. Pugh has been decent for a rookie, same for Moore. The other's should have been different selections based on what talent was available, which is why I've come to this conclusion. Of course this is my opinion and nothing can be definitively proven either way right now. I just dont remember a draft that had me so salty afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                              X