TONS OF GIANTS TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE ON TICKETMASTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TONS OF GIANTS TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE ON TICKETMASTER

Ticketmaster still has a ton of tickets left at face value... Ranging from $120 - $475. There are a ton of teh $120 - $140 tickets still available. I just bought 4 in section 302.

Re: TONS OF GIANTS TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE ON TICKETMASTER

just checked only 400 dollar ones

Comment

theres still 130s

Comment

why are there so many tickets available? almost 10% of the stadium is still up for sale....is this normal?

Comment

I thought nobody could get them when they went on sale at 4:00?

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

couldnt at 4 but i tried again at 430 and got em. could have been a glitch in the system

Comment

[quote user="araia24"]couldnt at 4 but i tried again at 430 and got em. could have been a glitch in the system[/quote]

or.....more likely, tickets put aside for some purpose, such as a pre-sale, then later released when it was determined that they were not needed.

Comment

It seems to be intermittent, I tried 10 minutes ago and nothing, Just tried again a few minutes ago, and was able to get 2 in the upper deck, but passed.

Comment

best available is mezz side views for 400+

Comment

no 130s in pairs...

Comment

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]It seems to be intermittent, I tried 10 minutes ago and nothing, Just tried again a few minutes ago, and was able to get 2 in the upper deck, but passed.[/quote]

yep..same here

Comment

the tickets are being bought on ticketmaster and immediately put on stubhub. before 4PM today there were about 7500 tix for sale, now there are almost 8000

Comment

I literally just bought 4 more. If you go to ticketmaster, search for best available and select Section Concourse 3.

Alternatively, send me a private message. I will sell you tickets in the 300 level for $200 per ticket ($400 per pair).

Comment

are you really trying to make money off of people on the MB?

Comment

Just got two tickets from TM. They were 120 per in sec 326 are these seats that bad did I get screwed???

Comment

Working...
                              X