UPDATE: HYNOSKI needs to be utilized this week in Green Bay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: HYNOSKI needs to be utilized this week in Green Bay

Not only does it open things up for others but it such easy yardage & puts us in much fewer 3rd down situations. It gets us in a rhythm & frustrates the other team...

This kid can catch a football better than our RB's.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: PLEASE continue to dump it off to Hynoski until they decide to stop it

I agree man Hynoski really can open things up and he is always open in the flats.

Comment

Agreed. Dude is like a little warthog attacking defenders lmao.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Not only does it open things up for others but it such easy yardage & puts us in much fewer 3rd down situations. It gets us in a rhythm & frustrates the other team...

[/quote]

What? I am pretty confident that between Cruz and Nicks the Falcons are preying that we dump it off to Hynoski.

Comment

Was talking to a falcon fan today and I was mentioning they had to pick their poison with us because he was only confident in grimes as CB. I told him whoever they put Robinson on is gonna go over a ghundred with at least one td and he agreed... Nicks or Cruz... And then throw in a change up with Mario and let him bust out a home run!

Comment

keep dumping it to the flats, thats going to be the running game. if Jacobs could catch the damn ball, it would be very nice to have him and Hynoski teeing off on sissy cornerbacks trying to shoulder tackle.

those little stabs open up holes downfield. you can start play faking and pumping in that direction to freeze linebackers and corners. not every damn route has to be a hitch or corner route, killdrive.

Comment

It will certainly help slow down the pass rush, they will be forced to cover him, most likely with an LB which could also be used to open up a running lane. With him as an added element in the passing game it forces defenses to change their strategy to account for him.
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I love the trio of Hynoski, Ballard and Pascoe. All big guys who are tough as hell to take down. Last week was the first time I saw Eli abuse the flats like that.. He's almost always looking down field (which is great imo).

Comment

It was so good and about time that offense used the short passinggame to their advantage. Short passes thrown to Cruz as well....

All season its like 3rd and 4 and they throw long passes. Move the chains and start again. Very happy to see that. Between Hynoski, Pascoe, and Thomas I see maybe 5 or 6 completions for some critcle 1st downs.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Not only does it open things up for others but it such easy yardage & puts us in much fewer 3rd down situations. It gets us in a rhythm & frustrates the other team...

[/quote]

Yes please, where has that been all year, little dump off in the flat was wide open all day. I really hope Gilbride has that in the game plan going forward for our playoff run.

Comment

It adds another weapon so keep doing it.

Comment

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]It adds another weapon so keep doing it.[/quote]

They did decide to stop it in the 2nd half, don't expect the Falcons to let that play slip off the radar.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Totally agree....I love this pass in the flats to the fullback....lets see more of it, but be careful a bad pass can go the other way for 6.

Comment

It's good but he is slow. As long as it gets positive yardage keep doing it though.

Comment

[quote user="buddy33"]It's good but he is slow. As long as it gets positive yardage keep doing it though.[/quote]

He's a fullback....of course he slow. But take a look at the first pass when he gets low on the sidelines and darts up with a great move and burstfor another 3 or 4. In the process he hits the back of Pascoe. I actually thought Pascoe got hurt there.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X