Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

mines kenny phillips and steve smith kenny becuase hes a good defender and hes really a nice guy steve smith cause he catchs hard stuff like against asoughama they were so fast and asoughma just ran so fast and steve caught it and tackleing fast whats your who what and why?

Re: just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

[quote user="stevesmith91"]mines kenny phillips and steve smith kenny becuase hes a good defender and hes really a nice guy steve smith cause he catchs hard stuff like against asoughama they were so fast and asoughma just ran so fast and steve caught it and tackleing fast whats your who what and why?
    [/quote]

Is that english you're speaking there?

Comment

Re: just to put u on break from a long rough 8w8loss season whats ur favorite players? and how?

Will Beatty, Steve Smith, Eli.

Comment

Smith, and Eli.
        Past players
        Tiki, and Toomer

Comment

wow cool most of u guys like eli and smith to... i wish eli get back into form like 07 season and 08 cause he in pressure he would escape and get like a first down... i loved to hear that eli did that.

Comment

Jacobs,KP,Bradshaw,Nicks,Smith.

Comment

haha seriously was that english and mine would have to be nicks, smith, and KP

Comment

[quote user="stevesmith91"]wow cool most of u guys like eli and smith to... i wish eli get back into form like 07 season and 08 cause he in pressure* he would escape and get like a first down... i loved to hear that eli did that.
                [/quote]I think last year was his best year, but I know exactly what you're saying.

Comment

Mario,Smith,Nicks,K.P,T2 and Bradshaw

Comment

[quote user="stevesmith91"]mines kenny phillips and steve smith kenny becuase hes a good defender and hes really a nice guy steve smith cause he catchs hard stuff like against asoughama they were so fast and asoughma just ran so fast and steve caught it and tackleing fast whats your who what and why?
                    [/quote]

Wow! Ever heard of "punctuation"?

Comment

Seriously dude, please use some punctuation and grammar.

It is really hard to read your posts.

Comment

what are you people english teachers?..stop been so wise and answer the question..mine are eli and blackburn..chase doesnt have all the talent in the world but he gives us his all every sunday

Comment

[quote user="stevesmith91"]wow cool most of u guys like eli and smith to... i wish eli get back into form like 07 season and 08 cause he in pressure* he would escape and get like a first down... i loved to hear that eli did that.
                          [/quote]My all time favorite post, rofl

Comment

[/quote]My all time favorite post, rofl

Comment

[quote user="worminator2k"]what are you people english teachers?..stop been so wise and answer the question..mine are eli and blackburn..chase doesnt have all the talent in the world but he gives us his all every sunday[/quote]

Actually, I am.

Regardless, the entire post, title and thread are confusing and almost unbearable to read.

That being said, if he improved his grammar and punctuation it could create for a better thread and better conversation.

Comment

Working...
                              X