Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's now been 14 Qtrs since anyone drove the field for a TD on us

I cannot remember any Giants team in 50 years doing that

That defense can power us to another Lombardi.....it's a shame Stevie Brown has to watch
    Last edited by BParcells777; 11-14-2013, 09:30 AM.

Baby steps...some encouraging signs....wait til a real quarterback comes to town...that will put a real stamp on the D...
    sigpic

"For the rest of your life men, no one can tell you that you couldn't do it, because you did it." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Sorry I don't see it that way
      We have been stopping the run all year......now we are pressuring the QB too and smothering the receivers

These are NFL teams we have been hobbling. Philadelphia looked totally overmatched, I don't remember them crossing the 50 yd line, Oakland got one grifted Jerrigan TD.....THIS DEFENSE IS FOR REAL

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post
        Baby steps...some encouraging signs....wait til a real quarterback comes to town...that will put a real stamp on the D...
        Truthfully, I prefer playing the top dogs because of the fear factor. You KNOW what they can do to you.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Truthfully, I prefer playing the top dogs because of the fear factor. You KNOW what they can do to you.
          And what is Fewells "March to the sea" continues and picks up speed despite the competition

What will you say then?

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            And what is Fewells "March to the sea" continues and picks up speed despite the competition

What will you say then?
            I have said all along we can turn things around and we've started to do that. My point was you can mentally ease up with the unknown QB and by the time you realize he's ready for prime time, you can be down 21 points. I don't think that's going to happen with Green Bay.

The Defense has kept us in games all season long, they continue to improve with each game. I EXPECT them to dominate now.

You can only play the teams on the schedule with the players they have.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Honestly at one point we were giving up 32 points per game.....I was ready to strangle Fewell

For the life of me I have no idea what changed other than Beason

Comment

Honestly at one point we were giving up 32 points per game.....I was ready to strangle Fewell

For the life of me I have no idea what changed other than Beason
                The on field general makes a HUGE difference. AP was the glue when he played here. He was NOT the BEST linebacker, he was the smartest linebacker

Comment

Originally posted by 45Jones View Post
                  Yeah

Hopefully our QB will come back in town too... If that happens........................................ Championship
                  Go Giants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I have said all along we can turn things around and we've started to do that. My point was you can mentally ease up with the unknown QB and by the time you realize he's ready for prime time, you can be down 21 points. I don't think that's going to happen with Green Bay.

The Defense has kept us in games all season long, they continue to improve with each game. I EXPECT them to dominate now.

You can only play the teams on the schedule with the players they have.
                    I agree about the "unkown" factor with the back up QB's. But I'd still rather take my chances than face arguably the best QB in the league.

Comment

Sorry I don't see it that way
                      We have been stopping the run all year......now we are pressuring the QB too and smothering the receivers

These are NFL teams we have been hobbling. Philadelphia looked totally overmatched, I don't remember them crossing the 50 yd line, Oakland got one grifted Jerrigan TD.....THIS DEFENSE IS FOR REAL
                      I'm sorry but you really can't gauge this defense based on Freeman, Barkley, Pryor. And quite frankly if they do it again this week against GB's 3rd string QB, I won't be convinced yet either.

Show it to me against Dallas, Washington, Detroit, San Diego, and Seattle and I will be on board 100%..

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                        I'm sorry but you really can't gauge this defense based on Freeman, Barkley, Pryor. And quite frankly if they do it again this week against GB's 3rd string QB, I won't be convinced yet either.

Show it to me against Dallas, Washington, Detroit, San Diego, and Seattle and I will be on board 100%..
                        I'm sorry but I don't care what you think

If QB accuracy were the determining factor I'd agree but these QBs are under siege and the opponents inability to run has nothing to do with their QB
                        This defense is extremely good

If they do it next week to Romo you will tell me he's not any good either.......you are just a doubter

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                          I agree about the "unkown" factor with the back up QB's. But I'd still rather take my chances than face arguably the best QB in the league.
                          We have beaten Rodgers before

Comment

If QB accuracy were the determining factor I'd agree but these QBs are under siege and the opponents inability to run has nothing to do with their QB

If they do it next week to Romo you will tell me he's not any good either.......you are just a doubter
                            How can you say the inability to run has nothing to do with the QB. When you are playing a garbage QB, you stack the box and dare him to throw the ball. You shut down the run, and force him to beat you in the air.

And I actually think Romo is a very good QB (choker in the big spot) but Dallas has a real good offense, and I will be very impressed if the defense dominates the Cowboys..

Comment

Of course you care what he thinks or you wouldn't be communicating with him. Stop being a dork

Comment

Working...
                              X