X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEWEL STAYING!

MikeGarafolo
    Mike Garafolo

Perry Fewell signed as Giants defensive coordinator through the 2012 season: nj.com/giants/index.s… #nyg

TomRock_Newsday
    Tom Rock

Fewell signed through 2012 - newsday.com/sports/footbal…

TheBlueScreen
    Ralph Vacchiano

Fewell originally signed a two-year deal, then got a one-year extension after last season. #NYG

Re: FEWEL STAYING!

that doesn't mean he is staying. They do not let coaches coach in the last year of their contract. Unless you think he just signed the extension now, which he didn't.

Comment

Fewell signed a 1-year extension at the end of last season.

It went unreported.

Comment

I got the Jonestown Kool-aid who's up for a cup. COME-ON Boys don't be shy step right up.[<)]

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"]I got the Jonestown Kool-aid who's up for a cup. COME-ON Boys don't be shy step right up.[<)][/quote]Bullets to. Name your caliber. More than enough to go around.

Comment

Change title please eqypt [:'(]

I got very angry when I read that lol.... ahaha
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

it isnt like the giants just offered him an extension.

after he didnt get a head coaching job this past offseason, the giants extended him a year bc they are adimant in not having the "lame duck" coach bc i assume they feel it affects performance.

they can go in another direction w/o any issues if they so choose.

these links and articles dont really indicate one way or the other what will happen this offseason.

u have to think that mara will at least consider Spags

Comment

Anybody need a sword?

Comment

Say what you want, but when this defense was healthy upfront and had Goff and T2 we were a top 5 defense for almost the entire 2010 season till the entire team buckled at the end of the season.

If we can get that type of defense back with the new and improved Eli, this team can be scary.

Comment

And Spags has expressed interest in "Any opening in Philly"
                    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ing-to-philly/

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]it isnt like the giants just offered him an extension. after he didnt get a head coaching job this past offseason, the giants extended him a year bc they are adimant in not having the "lame duck" coach bc i assume they feel it affects performance. they can go in another direction w/o any issues if they so choose. these links and articles dont really indicate one way or the other what will happen this offseason. u have to think that mara will at least consider Spags[/quote]Nice "yea buts".

Comment

I ****ing hate fewell

Comment

We had better open up a suicide watch thread
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Come-on. Bullets and kool-aid step right up. The crow is still on the grill be awhile yet.

Comment

We may as well sweeten the pot by musing that TC and Gilbride will NEVER be let go if they are keeping Fewell
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X