No announcement yet.

Your favorite Eli+WR combination...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toomer was the ultimate professional. That guy was so consistent it was unreal. His ability to drag his toes to stay in bounds extended so many drives and he was extremely under appreciated. A great Giant!

Comment

Eli to hall j/k

i liked Eli to tiki myself.
      Last edited by Harooni; 11-15-2013, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Eli Manning to Hakeem Nicks is The Best, in my opinion.

Comment

Not to go off topic, but remember Kerry Collins to Toomer/Hillard, ah that was something special.
          sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            Eli to hall j/k

i liked Eli to tiki myself.
            How in heck did Romo make that list?

Comment

Eli to asante samuel. Gotta show love for my ucf guys.

Comment

Eli to Plax was an awesome combo. Plaxico didn't have to practice or show up to meetings. He didn't need to get separation or burn someone on a route, he just caught the ball. Eli's high passes were not high to plaxico. It worked out very well. It really sucks that he essentially ended his career so idiotically.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
                  Eli Manning to Hakeem Nicks is The Best, in my opinion.
                  But not the most productive
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I don't think we've seen a more reliable 3rd down combo since Eli to Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
                      I don't think we've seen a more reliable 3rd down combo since Eli to Smith.
                      They were almost automatic. Cruz although more explosive isn't as reliable as Smith was in his prime.
                      "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

fav Eli + WR

Plax and Eli just seemed to have some connection that worked. Wherever Eli threw it, Plax seemed to catch it. Eli and Cruz are almost there with that same connection so I would go with Plax first, but Cruz will probably overtake him and become my first place. I do wonder about the connection - somehow the two have to click, the WR has to watch and anticipate the QB moves, the QB has to know what the WR is likely to do, and they have to have some type of understanding of the others style of play. It is so fascinating to watch.

Comment

Had to be Eli and Plax

Comment

Eli to Plax for sure

Comment

Manning to Plax was the most prolific..

I enjoyed watching Manning to Steve Smith.. Guy was an incredible route runner. Effin' Traitor!!!!!!!
                              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I really liked Eli to Steve Smith, they had fantastic communication, and know each other very well.
                                They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Working...
                                X