Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of this wr core staying together now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we let Nicks go and invest in the interior of the offensive line and DEs. I might be for that. Is Cruz ready to be the man? Is RR ready to step his game up?
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      Maybe we let Nicks go and invest in the interior of the offensive line and DEs. I might be for that. Is Cruz ready to be the man? Is RR ready to step his game up?
      I see the same thing coming to past, but we may have to draft another project like RR or find a Brandon Lefell type in free agency to fill the void.
      Emperor Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
        Not a chance. The Giants have too many holes, especially on defense, they will have to use their resources there. Paying big bucks to two receivers now would make the Giants a bad team for years.
        Where are these numerous holes you speak of? Why can't they be addressed in the draft or FA? CB position? Nope pretty solid unit. Safety? Got that covered as well. LB, depth is a problem, but Beason should hold us down at MLB for at least 3 years. OLB can be addressed in FA or draft. I like what I've seen from Rivers now that he's a bit healthy. DE will need to be replenished, but we seem to have a knack for getting pass rushers right in the draft. I think Nicks get resigned around Cruz type money; probably heavily back loaded in case of injury. In any case I don't wish JR to fill these "holes" you speak of with some overpaid player like we have done in the past.
        sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          What's the term for someone who ditches a friend without notice
          a smart man, especially if his friends a yankee fan

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
          1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
          Giants 13

Comment

Nicks has 570 receiving yards in 9 games, that is not terrible. Given the terrible O line I would say that is pretty good. Yes, Nicks has dropped a number of passes and doesn't get the separation that he did a couple of years ago but he is doing OK. That said he is not going to get super huge dollars this year. I think the Reese will let him test the free agent market find out what the market says he is worth and if they can get him for a reasonable price they will, if not they will move Randle up and look for a replacement in the Draft.

Comment

Working...
            X