Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of this wr core staying together now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances of this wr core staying together now?

Being that Nicks isn't having a stellar season could there be a hometown discount coming? I also have reviewed all the games very carefully this season and it does indeed seems to have lost a step or may not be fully healthy. There is no way in hell he should try to demand more than 6 mil a season.

Some teams this season are still paying close attention to him in the form of bracketing. Maybe with a draft pick and free agent pickups this line could be fixed to allow Eli to really tap the potential of this we core.
    Emperor Tom

I don't see Nicks back.. Just my opinion. Even with the money equation out of it.. I don't see him back.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Seven games to go. Let's see what happens next.
      Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
        I don't see Nicks back.. Just my opinion. Even with the money equation out of it.. I don't see him back.
        With that said, does he leave for the money or just to leave? I seriously doubt he gets good money on the market.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

I heard he wants to go to a team that has a QB capable of winning the big game...oh, wait.
          Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Core is incorrect. The proper word is CORPS.

corps (kr, kr)
            n. pl. corps (krz, krz)
            a. A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.

b. A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.

2. A body of persons acting together or associated under common direction: the press corps. See Synonyms at band2.

Comment

Originally posted by cva14 View Post

corps (kr, kr)
              n. pl. corps (krz, krz)
              a. A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.

b. A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.

2. A body of persons acting together or associated under common direction: the press corps. See Synonyms at band2.
              lol, we have this conversation about every 8 months and btw, you left out corpse which what we've beaten this topic to over the years....
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by cva14 View Post

corps (kr, kr)
                n. pl. corps (krz, krz)

What's the term for someone who ditches a friend without notice

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                  What's the term for someone who ditches a friend without notice
                  a total jerk?

Comment

He will be back

Comment

The Giants can clear 40 million with the right moves. If they didn't trade Nicks then they have determined they will and can sign him long term. Well thats' based on the assumption they know what they're doing.

Comment

There is no chance Nicks returns-ZERO. Once the Giants paid Cruz the big bucks, Nicks was history, especially with his spotty play and constant injury status. Randle is a better receiver anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                          The Giants can clear 40 million with the right moves. If they didn't trade Nicks then they have determined they will and can sign him long term. Well thats' based on the assumption they know what they're doing.
                          Not a chance. The Giants have too many holes, especially on defense, they will have to use their resources there. Paying big bucks to two receivers now would make the Giants a bad team for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
                            Not a chance. The Giants have too many holes, especially on defense, they will have to use their resources there. Paying big bucks to two receivers now would make the Giants a bad team for years.
                            But only one good receiver isn't going to cut it either.

Comment

I think it is unlikely that Nicks returns, the signing of Cruz to a long term contract probably sealed that. I am not against Nicks, in fact I think he is an amazing talent, but I don't think his talent can be fully realized without providing better protection for Eli. The cap space they do have will most likely go toward fixing the O-line, getting depth at the RB position, and improving the front 4 on defense.
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                              X