Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hakeem Nicks "Has A Good Feeling" For Sunday's Game, Thinks This May Be The Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY GIANTS ... NY METS ... UNC TAR HEELS ... CHICAGO BULLS

Originally posted by Generation Eli
    1 and done, and its not even close

Packers 30
    Giants 13

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Long flight?
      Actually a short flight and I am so ready to be back inside of GIANTS Stadium on Sunday.
      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
        Actually a short flight and I am so ready to be back inside of GIANTS Stadium on Sunday.
        And get the win!!
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          And get the win!!
          Time to move us to 4-6.
          Tired of giving tickets away.
          Go Blue!!
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            Time to move us to 4-6.
            Tired of giving tickets away.
            Go Blue!!
            Hopefully we will see some offensive hope this week
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

the Giants will win, the Packers are too banged up and do not not have their ace playing, without Rogers their division is lost
              Last edited by JohnW62; 11-15-2013, 11:01 PM.

Comment

My Fantasy team says otherwise

Comment

Hey, he has been reading my posts! I hope he gets one this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
                    Ever since Randle catches the ball, scores Tds and doesn't drop the ball. Also Randle shows up every week and doesn't get hurt getting out of bed. Nicks had his moment with the Giants and now like Smith and Plaxico he is history.
                    Have you been smoking 420's moldy weed too? Randle is in no way, shape, or form better than Nicks at this point.

Comment

Here's to Nicks having his best game ever against the Pack. Hugs and kisses to you Hakeen.

Comment

I do not care what happens to Nicks next season more than I care about what he does tomorrow. Time for him to put his skills to clear and obvious use. We need it.

Comment

Have a great game Hakeem. You need it and the Giants do too.....
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

It is great so many Giant fans strongly support Nicks, even as he finishes his last season as a Giant. That said, his inability to stay healthy and penchant for dropping passes and not fully extending.for passes because of his fear of the big hit make him not just expendable, it also moves him down below Randle. Nicks wants a big pay day, and like other former Expendable Giant Wrs, he won't get it - especially after the Giants gave big money to Cruz and have holes to fill all over their offense line and everywhere on defense.....
                            not to mention running back.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              stop dropping the damn ball nicks
                              He'll be right one of these weeks, not exactly Nostradamus type predicting here. 1 td from the "#1" receiver in 10 games would be quite a coup.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ny06 View Post
                                I call BS that he doesn't think about touchdowns. It's human nature at his position to look at that big 0 on the stat sheet.
                                No excuses Nicks, we all know what you can do on the field. Now go out there and make plays...
                                So I play ultimate frisbee, the way it works out I can have many good games without catching or throwing a TD.

If nicks makes a critical catch on third and 5 and then cruz scores on the next play, who was more important? If plaxico gets double covered and toomer gets 100 yards he had a big impact. Nicks had a PI in the endzone last game that setup a 1yrd td run. He had more then one play were Elite put the ball where it needed to be he would have those TDs. It is definitely a down year thus far, but he could have three TDs at this point. I think he finishes the year with 4
                                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                                X