Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hakeem Nicks "Has A Good Feeling" For Sunday's Game, Thinks This May Be The Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicks biggest problem is not the drops, it's the fact that he cannot get separation from DBs anymore. Randle can do that. I also believe that Nicks will not be a Giant next year. And I am a Nicks fan

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
      So I play ultimate frisbee, the way it works out I can have many good games without catching or throwing a TD.

If nicks makes a critical catch on third and 5 and then cruz scores on the next play, who was more important? If plaxico gets double covered and toomer gets 100 yards he had a big impact. Nicks had a PI in the endzone last game that setup a 1yrd td run. He had more then one play were Elite put the ball where it needed to be he would have those TDs. It is definitely a down year thus far, but he could have three TDs at this point. I think he finishes the year with 4
      Ultimate Frisbee lol, IF my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle. If he's sitting at his contract negotiations this offseason with 0 td's on his stat sheet, I don't think all the IF's in the world will get him the money he wants.
      sigpic

Comment

Come on guys, everybody knows Nicks isn't scoring intentionally. He wants us to sign him to a cheap deal so we can retain Joseph too :P.

I would really love to see Nicks get one sooner rather than later though. I think it would do wonders for his confidence and the rest of the offensive unit's. When you have a guy as talented as Nicks not producing I'm sure it is unsettling for a struggling QB like Eli, despite the fact that ice water runs through his veins.
        New York Rangers: 1927, 1932, 1940, 1994
        New York Giants: XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI

I bleed blue!

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
          Nicks is the 3rd WR In this offense, and his alligator arms and drops haven't endeared him to Eli or the Giant brass. Nicks is gone after this season, and the better Wr, Randle takes over next year.
          slightly over the top. But aligator arms and Randle is better...

nah....I dont think so....
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Nicks usually lights it up against GB. Hopefully, he will tomorrow. As to next years roster, unless he starts catching balls consistently, buy a Randle jersey!

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
              It is great so many Giant fans strongly support Nicks, even as he finishes his last season as a Giant. That said, his inability to stay healthy and penchant for dropping passes and not fully extending.for passes because of his fear of the big hit make him not just expendable, it also moves him down below Randle. Nicks wants a big pay day, and like other former Expendable Giant Wrs, he won't get it - especially after the Giants gave big money to Cruz and have holes to fill all over their offense line and everywhere on defense.....
              not to mention running back.

This is a rewind of Cruz's detractors last season. Fascinating.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                fascinating and highly annoying.

Comment

Agreed! Part of the offense's problem has been the Oline not giving Eli enough time in the pocket, part Eli needing to get his head out of his ***, and part the receivers not being dependable.....particularly Nicks who was so sure handed....not sure what is Nick's problems this season!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    I won't lose faith in Nicks, those big hands of his will make some key plays down the stretch.
                    sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                      Look I love Randle and I'm not Nicks' biggest fan but Nicks is a completely better receiver right now. Doesn't mean it won't change but Nicks is so much better.
                      You can't really tell since Ruben's roll in the offense is not that important in some plays.

Comment

Nicks will have a good game. Nicks IS a beast. Get a life haters.
                        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                          Nicks will have a good game. Nicks IS a beast. Get a life haters.

Nobody hates Nicks, we hate all the stupid drops this season

Comment

An important thing to note: After a hot start cruz is not getting many TDs either. Nicks made more important catches then cruz in the last game.
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I def havent lost faith in NIcks...

This team has had several players go through bad times. Happening with Eli currently.....

Nicks will return to Nicks for sure....however much depends on Eli getting back on track as well.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X