Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hakeem Nicks "Has A Good Feeling" For Sunday's Game, Thinks This May Be The Week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakeem Nicks "Has A Good Feeling" For Sunday's Game, Thinks This May Be The Week

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._the_week.html

Excerpt: "Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks hears the talk. He hears the whispers. The talented Giants wideout hasn't scored a touchdown this season.

It's not something Nicks can argue or debate. The statistic is what it is, but Nicks has an inkling it might change this week when the Giants host the Packers on Sunday afternoon.

"I don't think about [not having a touchdown], man. It's going to come up. I don't even know how many touchdowns I have on my resume already. Touchdowns come. It's going to come. I don't worry about it.

"I have a good feeling I'm going to get in there Sunday though."

Nicks' lack of touchdowns this season doesn't appear to be an isolated case. He had three last year, after six, 11 and seven, respectively, in his first three years in the NFL.

It's not for a lack of opportunities. Nicks has 38 catches this season. He's on pace for 68 receptions, but with no touchdowns. Even in his rookie season when he hauled in 47 passes, Nicks had six touchdowns.

It probably would pay for him to get in the end zone a few times before the end of the year when he becomes a free agent. A campaign without a touchdown won't help his negotiating power." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

stop dropping the damn ball nicks
    sigpic
    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

We love you Hakeem. You'll start getting them.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        And this too

Comment

I call BS that he doesn't think about touchdowns. It's human nature at his position to look at that big 0 on the stat sheet.
          No excuses Nicks, we all know what you can do on the field. Now go out there and make plays...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            We love you Hakeem. You'll start getting them.
            Maybe all he needs is a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG in NE View Post
              Maybe all he needs is a hug.
              It has worked wonders for Cruz
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  No doubt :-)

Comment

Perhaps Nicks is happier because he is one more week closer to free agency, because the Giants don't want him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
                      Perhaps Nicks is happier because he is one more week closer to free agency, because the Giants don't want him.
                      What gives you the impression they dont want him? As a matter of fact they have made it very clear he is one of their top priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Beenthere View Post
                        Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                          He hasn't dropped a ball since the winning streak started.

Comment

he usually plays his best vs the packers... lets hope this trend continues and he gets it going early and often..
                            NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

I all ready perdicted Nicks was gonna go off this weekend in the perdict the score thread. Sorry Hakeem, i beat you 2 it!!!lol

Comment

Working...
                              X