No announcement yet.

Beason will = our AP.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slip posted this. Lol, so PFF gave him a +9 for the game? And people are talking him up like he was great.

He missed tackles, took poor angles, especially in coverage, and didnt look explosive at all to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
      I am not people on here said he was no AP. I am just pointing out the fact even management says hes just like AP. People on here said a while back he was not as good as AP and he had to prove himself. Since getting here he has proved himself. And worthy of the AP title.

To be honest. the title is a bit out there anyway. Beason has been great but will never have the effect on a team that AP had on his

Comment

Not angry at all, was just saying some people being critics when the guy just got here is BS.

Comment

Slip posted this. Lol, so PFF gave him a +9 for the game? And people are talking him up like he was great.

He missed tackles, took poor angles, especially in coverage, and didnt look explosive at all to me.

seems like he thought he had a bad game. Thats weak evidence

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
            To be honest. the title is a bit out there anyway. Beason has been great but will never have the effect on a team that AP had on his

How so? Plz explain.

Comment

How so? Plz explain.

Beason = our AP? How? AP is a RB and Beason is a LB.

Comment

Beason = our AP? How? AP is a RB and Beason is a LB.

Is this not the Giants message Board? Are you that lost? Antonio ?

Comment

Is this not the Giants message Board? Are you that lost? Antonio ?

Answer the question

Comment

Answer the question
                    I already did?

Comment

I already did?

How will Beason be our AP?

Comment

How will Beason be our AP?

Now are you talking the Running back that has nothing to do with us or our past MLB? Then I will tell you? Cuz as far as I know you are a Viks fan since you do not understand the AP part of my topic and bring up a Viks player?

Comment

Now are you talking the Running back that has nothing to do with us or our past MLB? Then I will tell you? Cuz as far as I know you are a Viks fan since you do not understand the AP part of my topic and bring up a Viks player?

Oh yeah, i'm a Vikings fan alright. So you say Beason will be our AP due to returning from an injury?

Comment

What does AP mean? Adrian Peterson? Explain because i would like to know

Comment

Oh yeah, i'm a Vikings fan alright. So you say Beason will be our AP due to returning from an injury?
                              Surely you jest?

If you are serious... you need to honestly reconsider posting on GMB.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

I do not care if he is out there with one leg. A voice alone and knowing how to get everyone where they should be is more important. Is the reason for the topic. We have not had a MLB since AP had to retire that could do that. He brings that to the table. There.

Comment

Working...
                                X