Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beason will = our AP.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beason will = our AP.

    I made this comment about a month ago. I brought back the title because Pat said the same thing about him after he listen to him as he was miced up for the raiders game. Anyone still not a believer? He is a leader out there in the middle. Any of else want to flame him in this post?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
    I made this comment about a month ago. I brought back the title because Pat said the same thing about him after he listen to him as he was miced up for the raiders game. Anyone still not a believer? He is a leader out there in the middle. Any of else want to flame him in this post?
    Who wasn't a believer? Why would anyone want to flame him? He has produced since his first week here....
    #80

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
      Who wasn't a believer? Why would anyone want to flame him? He has produced since his first week here....

      They did. Try and find my old post.

      Comment


      • #4
        Beason is better than AP. Beason is more like our Mike Barrow. AP was good but very soft. Mike Barrow was a hard hitting 150 tackle making machine. All this AP conparison does not do Beason justice.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
          They did. Try and find my old post.
          I haven't seen anyone dogging Beason. If anything I've seen the extreme opposite, people talking him up like he's Ray Lewis. If you want to prove a point you can find your old thread yourself.
          #80

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
            I haven't seen anyone dogging Beason. If anything I've seen the extreme opposite, people talking him up like he's Ray Lewis. If you want to prove a point you can find your old thread yourself.
            I do not have to prove nothing, why becouse I started this thread like I stated a month ago and know what was said. You on the other hand do not and want to target me for pointing it out. Before you attack me on my posts how about you go back and find it. Other then that have a nice day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Antone78 View Post
              Beason is better than AP. Beason is more like our Mike Barrow. AP was good but very soft. Mike Barrow was a hard hitting 150 tackle making machine. All this AP conparison does not do Beason justice.
              But apparently he's also made of Andrebrownium when it comes to injuries...

              I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                But apparently he's also made of Andrebrownium when it comes to injuries...
                lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
                  I made this comment about a month ago. I brought back the title because Pat said the same thing about him after he listen to him as he was miced up for the raiders game. Anyone still not a believer? He is a leader out there in the middle. Any of else want to flame him in this post?

                  Why are you looking for trouble? I haven't seen a negative post about Beason.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
                    I do not have to prove nothing, why becouse I started this thread like I stated a month ago and know what was said. You on the other hand do not and want to target me for pointing it out. Before you attack me on my posts how about you go back and find it. Other then that have a nice day.

                    Stand with Cruz!
                    80

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      I haven't seen anyone dogging Beason. If anything I've seen the extreme opposite, people talking him up like he's Ray Lewis. If you want to prove a point you can find your old thread yourself.
                      You are right. I have NOT seen anyone bash him at all. The only thing that was said is that he is somewhat injury prone; which, unfortunately is true. Hopefully he stays healthy.

                      Stand with Cruz!
                      80

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Ladder27 View Post
                        I do not have to prove nothing, why becouse I started this thread like I stated a month ago and know what was said. You on the other hand do not and want to target me for pointing it out. Before you attack me on my posts how about you go back and find it. Other then that have a nice day.
                        You don't even want to put forth the effort to look for your own post to provide a link, so why would/should we even care. Now your attacking posters who were skeptical about a gut who hadn't played a down in over two years? Someone seems a bit angry today.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Beason has been pretty good, not too sure who bashed him, unless you meant criticizing him

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            Why are you looking for trouble? I haven't seen a negative post about Beason.
                            I am not people on here said he was no AP. I am just pointing out the fact even management says hes just like AP. People on here said a while back he was not as good as AP and he had to prove himself. Since getting here he has proved himself. And worthy of the AP title.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by FishinTheSalt View Post
                              You don't even want to put forth the effort to look for your own post to provide a link, so why would/should we even care. Now your attacking posters who were skeptical about a gut who hadn't played a down in over two years? Someone seems a bit angry today.

                              For your info I did.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X