Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really think we beat Dallas next week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said as much in a thread I made but yes I agree, next week IS THE SEASON. Losing to Dallas and its over, winning on the other hand puts all the pressure on Philly and there is nothing more we can ask for.

Comment

You don't give praise to a team that just beat backup quarterbacks yet can still say we will beat statistically one of the better NFL QBs in this league. What is with your posts. I guess I'll respond to this post so. It will be our biggest test since we went on our streak. Will be huge if we beat them. They have problems. Their defensive was pretty poor with Sean Lee being a bright glimmer and he's gone. However looking at our coverage on big plays today, Romo and co could put up staggering numbers. Obviously hoping for a 5th straight win. The world knows how much the Giants love streaks. Will be a tough game either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassett00 View Post
        You don't give praise to a team that just beat backup quarterbacks yet can still say we will beat statistically one of the better NFL QBs in this league. What is with your posts. I guess I'll respond to this post so. It will be our biggest test since we went on our streak. Will be huge if we beat them. They have problems. Their defensive was pretty poor with Sean Lee being a bright glimmer and he's gone. However looking at our coverage on big plays today, Romo and co could put up staggering numbers. Obviously hoping for a 5th straight win. The world knows how much the Giants love streaks. Will be a tough game either way.
        The secondary is really gonna need to improve over what they did today.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
          The secondary is really gonna need to improve over what they did today.
          Romo usually has his way w/the Giants secondary anyways. Is Murray going to be back? I think the key is obviously to keep the turnovers down & to dominate the time of possession to minimize the amount of time that their O is on the field. It will also help that Lee will be out as well on D.

Comment

The key to the game is Brown. The Giants will go as he goes. They need to give him enough carries to get rolling. That didn't happen today.

Comment

The Giants need to worry about Dallas and the Eagles. The first game of the season the defense played well but they turned the ball over 6 times. Since then the offense has only gotten worse. Still waiting for them to have a break out game.

Comment

The mastermind of the turnovers is gone

Comment

Next week is the single most important game for us. If we win, we become real. If we lose...well, I cannot even contemplate that. We have looked better and better with each win. But we have not looked great. Fingers crossed, one game at a time.

Comment

Dallas is coming off a bye week but is still banged up as well, and now they play 3 games in 11 days. They are mssing Sean Lee, one of the top LBs in the league, so that will be a huge loss for them, and supposedly, Dez Bryant has a herniated disc is his back. Need to keep Bryant and Whitten in check. WOuld like to see them play same style of ball control offense, keep Romo and that Dallas offense on the sidleines and wear down the Cowoby defense by the 4th quarter

Comment

Run, run, run and run some more.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        and the jester speaks again. The crowd laughing at him once more.
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                          He has been replaced by Geno Smith

Comment

Originally posted by RonJon View Post
                            He has been replaced by Geno Smith
                            he is talking about Wilson not Eli....

he blames Wilson for Eli's woes and for the 0-6 record....
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                              Egals are the champs right now, and our D is seriously no joke. But if our O cant start scoring TDs, we are going nowhere. The O-line can kind of run block, but our pass-blocking gets blown up by almost every team we have played.

We won 4 games cause we didn't have to score much. The Boys can score, I just hope we can too next week.
                              First of all Dallas won't be facing the same Defense they faced in week one. This is a much improved Defense. Sure it will be the best QB and Offense they've faced in 5 Weeks.. But I feel these guys will be pumped up for this game..

Second however Is this is not the same offense that was able to score 31 points @ Dallas despite 6 Turnovers. The offense has dropped way off since then.. I don't see Dallas being given 5/6 turnovers this time which led to a lot of their 36 points.. The key will be can this offense put up enough points to out score romo/Dez etc.. We can't Rely on our Defense or STs to bail us out with touchdowns every week.. They have to take some of the pressure off the defense and put up some points
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

With that said the 2000 ravens got to a SB with a very tough defense and prob less offense they we have right now.. Am I saying this defense is comparable to the pat ravens D. No way that was one of the best defenses in SB history.. (85 bears, 86/90 giants) but it shows it can be done with Defense
                                Football has been very, very good to us.
                                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                                4-New York Giants!!!
                                5-NE
                                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                                X