Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really think we beat Dallas next week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think we beat Dallas next week.

We're clearly a much better team than what we were in week 1. Our defense is very solid, and we can run the ball. There's no reason why we can't beat dallas.

Next week will be the biggest test we've faced since our turnaround. I hope we come out swinging.
    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I thought this team is still a joke, how could we beat the division champs ?

Comment

I'll start believing in this team if we beat Dallas. Let's see how we handle a good starting QB in Rhomo.

Comment

We need to run the craaap out of the ball

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
            We're clearly a much better team than what we were in week 1. Our defense is very solid, and we can run the ball. There's no reason why we can't beat dallas.
            Is this the same team that has been "struggling" with inferior teams?
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Is this the same team that has been "struggling" with inferior teams?
              RF, he has finally made up his mind, please don't confuse him any further.

Comment

You're such an ***.

Comment

I do too. It's the game a week father vs. Washington that I'm concerned about.

Comment

FYI to anyone who takes starter seriously.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....s-still-a-joke

Comment

Cowgirls@Metlife = 5-6 GIANTS!

Comment

Dallas
                        Dallas

You are seriously concerned about Dallas

Dallas is FINISHED.......they might lose out

It's friggen Philadelphia we need to be concerned about

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                          Dallas
                          Dallas

You are seriously concerned about Dallas

Dallas is FINISHED.......they might lose out

It's friggen Philadelphia we need to be concerned about
                          true. Wonder how all our Dallas poster feel about falling out of first place today for the first time in many weeks. Next week they fall into a tie for second
                          Last edited by miked1958; 11-18-2013, 12:58 AM.
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by IamGiantsfan View Post
                            I thought this team is still a joke, how could we beat the division champs ?
                            Egals are the champs right now, and our D is seriously no joke. But if our O cant start scoring TDs, we are going nowhere. The O-line can kind of run block, but our pass-blocking gets blown up by almost every team we have played.

We won 4 games cause we didn't have to score much. The Boys can score, I just hope we can too next week.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                              Egals are the champs right now, and our D is seriously no joke. But if our O cant start scoring TDs, we are going nowhere. The O-line can kind of run block, but our pass-blocking gets blown up by almost every team we have played.

We won 4 games cause we didn't have to score much. The Boys can score, I just hope we can too next week.

This, our offense still feels a little flat.

Comment

Working...
                              X