Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can u people get a life and actually have eyes?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can u people get a life and actually have eyes?

stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed

Re: can u people get a life and actually have eyes?

Stop spamming the boards with posts like this...

Comment

[quote user="stevesmith91"]stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed
      [/quote]

don't worry, i'll translate for you my new friend

I would like to thank all of you for contributing to my past threads, we've had fun. I'm pretty sure I'm going to soon get a band for calling members out, general spamming, or just constant posts with no substance to actual Giants football. So before its too late, thank you, good night, and be sure to tip your waitresses.

-With Love
      SteveSmith91
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

1st time I have actually laughed at (with) a post. OMG this is good stuff! Comedy Central..here we come!

Comment

What?

Comment

[quote user="stevesmith91"]*i aint
            [/quote]
            *i am not

Comment

SING IT BROTHER!

Comment

[quote user="stevesmith91"]*stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed
                [/quote]

no we dont have to be on here but we choose to. just like you choose not to have a working knowledge of the english language. maybe instead of posting here you can spend some time at the library.

Comment

little ppl
                  Oh the irony

Comment

[quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="stevesmith91"]i aint
                    [/quote]
                    *i am not[/quote]

lol its funny that out of all of that u chose to correct ain't lol

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="AARON ROSS = OUR FUTURE"][quote user="stevesmith91"]*i aint
                      [/quote]
                      *i am not[/quote]

lol its funny that out of all of that u chose to correct ain't lol

[/quote]
                      lol yeah it was the first one i saw, then I read on and saw numerous others mistakes

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="stevesmith91"]stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed
                        [/quote]

I would like to thank all of you for contributing to my past threads, we've had fun. I'm pretty sure I'm going to soon get a band for calling members out, general spamming, or just constant posts with no substance to actual Giants football. So before its too late, thank you, good night, and be sure to tip your waitresses.

-With Love
                        SteveSmith91
                        [/quote]LOL!! What the hell was he babbling about anyways? What point was he trying to make? LOL!

Comment

This guy is like GWAT on acid . . . .

Comment

i just clicked on his name and it says he was deactivated...........thank you.

Comment

[quote user="keith3313"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="stevesmith91"]stop being blind. and saying i cant read this. blah blah i aint puting no punctuation i dont care about what u say little ppl say mind ur own buisness or get off this form u dont have to be on here period case dissmissed
                              [/quote]

-With Love
                              SteveSmith91
                              [/quote]LOL!! What the hell was he babbling about anyways? What point was he trying to make? LOL!
                              [/quote]the point he's trying to make is that he is constantly getting ripped for being illiterate and seems to have a religious aversion to using punctuation.he is now lashing out,even though the mods have also requested that he tries to communicate clearly,he even told them to mind their own business.needless to say,he won't be around very long.either the mods will delete everything he puts up,or he'll get frustrated by being laughed at and disappear.see ya,gomer!

Comment

Working...
                              X