What are you most worried about?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you most worried about?

Falcons Fan here, not trying to start trouble just curious as to what the giants are most worried about when facing Atlanta.....clearly it wont be your pass rush...

Re: What are you most worried about?

TE's destroy us!!! So I would inclined to say TONY G here. Class act by the way. But lately we have been covering those guys down field, why now? I don't know why but we are.

Julio Jones is the man. Striaght Nasty. I fear him

Matty Ice might get a couple bumps this weekend with our rush though, I dislike he grew up on the northeast though and played @ BC.

Good Luck

Comment

Aaron Ross v. Julio Jones

Comment

Our intensity not being there

more communication errors in the secondary (since it sounds like they are going to try and disguise what theyre doing again after playing it pretty straight up for 2 weeks)

Turn overs.

Comment

[quote user="WR4Life"]Aaron Ross v. Julio Jones[/quote]
          this

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]Our intensity not being there

more communication errors in the secondary (since it sounds like they are going to try and disguise what theyre doing again after playing it pretty straight up for 2 weeks)

Turn overs.

[/quote]

I truly think turnovers will be the make or break for both teams

Comment

Other than their QB, WR's, TE, and RB's I am worried what Giants team will show up. They have gone toe to toe with the best teams in the NFL this year and played great. The best the Patriots, lost to the 49ers and Green Bay in very close down to the wire games, and had a bad game against the Saints. Then they blew games to Washington and Seattle.

Comment

[quote user="Gonzo88"]Falcons Fan here, not trying to start trouble just curious as to what the giants are most worried about when facing Atlanta.....clearly it wont be your pass rush...[/quote]

Our secondary primarily. CWeb will shut down Roddy White, but I could see Gonzalez and Jones having a monster day if weather isn't a factor for Ryan.
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="elismom"]TE's destroy us!!! So I would inclined to say TONY G here. Class act by the way. But lately we have been covering those guys down field, why now? I don't know why but we are.

Julio Jones is the man. Striaght Nasty. I fear him

Matty Ice might get a couple bumps this weekend with our rush though, I dislike he grew up on the northeast though and played @ BC.

Good Luck[/quote]

Boley is healthy again.

He usually draws TE duty now.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Ross vs Julio Jones +1 is what I worry about the Falcons.

What I worry about US, is our intensity

Comment

Worried about ATL's OL establishing the LOS. If our DL isn't dominating the game, the rest of our defense gets exposed.

Julio Jones scares the crap out of me.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Gonzo88"]Falcons Fan here, not trying to start trouble just curious as to what the giants are most worried about when facing Atlanta.....clearly it wont be your pass rush...[/quote]

Our secondary primarily. CWeb will shut down Roddy White, but I could see Gonzalez and Jones having a monster day if weather isn't a factor for Ryan.[/quote]

I'm really surprised that everyone says they are more worried than Julio than Roddy.... Roddy has 3 games with 10 catches or more in a game. He isn't the big play threat like Jones but he moves the chains. I do not know to much about Cweb but have read he has shut down some great WR's this year.

Comment

[quote user="WR4Life"]Aaron Ross v. Julio Jones[/quote]

This. And coming out flat coming off the huge Divisional title game vs Dallas.

we can go toe to toe with Green Bay and beat the Pats in Foxborough, but then getwipped by a horrible Skins team. Offensely and defensively we were beat in that one.

Comment

This being a repeat of the Carolina playoff game.

Comment

[quote user="TrueBlue07"]Our intensity not being there

Turn overs.

[/quote]

Where did you hear/read that?

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Working...
                              X