Which tickets are better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which tickets are better?

I bought two sets. A friend of mine decided he didn't want to go. I have sec 317 row 14 and 248 row 9. 248 is near the end zone but 317 can see the whole field. At least that's what the 3D cams show. I have to get rid of a pair so which ones do I keep?

Re: Which tickets are better?

Keep the 317

Comment

I'd keep the 248 one's, Corner Mezzanine. I've have seats in 225a and love them.

Comment

I'm thinking of keeping the 248, they're aisle seats also (seats 1 and 2 usually are, right). Haha

I don't know though, the 317 were cheaper.

Okay, the important part. Which section is closer to beer?

Comment

Id rather be up top personnally

Comment

the lowest row of the upper deck of the new building is as far from the field as the highest row of old Giants stadium.

sit in the Mezz.

Comment

u trying to get rid of a ticket?

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]u trying to get rid of a ticket?[/quote]

Yea, two of them. I'm just wondering where I wanna sit.

Comment

[quote user="conflictxnj"][quote user="giantsfan420"]u trying to get rid of a ticket?[/quote]

Yea, two of them. I'm just wondering where I wanna sit.[/quote]

where is the 3D camera? And personally i had the same options and took the one up top. Section 320

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="conflictxnj"][quote user="giantsfan420"]u trying to get rid of a ticket?[/quote]

where is the 3D camera? And personally i had the same options and took the one up top. Section 320
                    [/quote]

Decisions...decisions...haha. I guess there's pros and cons to each. I'll figure it out.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_meadowlands/

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="conflictxnj"][quote user="giantsfan420"]u trying to get rid of a ticket?[/quote]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="davecrazy"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="conflictxnj"][quote user="giantsfan420"]u trying to get rid of a ticket?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks! and its section 340 my bad

Kinda offtopic but does anyone know if i need to buy tickets for the port authority bus whatever ahead of time? do they run out? or do i just buy them on my way there? First time btw

Comment

From the website...

http://www.coachusa.com/info/coachusa/ss.351express.asp

The 351 MEADOWLANDS EXPRESS
                          is a quick & economical transportation service that will take you
                          toMet Life Stadium in the Meadowlandsfrom the Port Authority Bus
                          Terminal to enjoyentertainment and sporting events!

[*]Express bus departures from Port Authority Bus Terminal

[*]Convenient subway & bus connections

[*]Direct round trip, door-to-door services (no transfers)

[*]Low $5 fare each way (pick up tickets at the Port Authority windows 11-14)*

[*]No parking fees[/list]

*Exactfare required

Giants Playoffs

Sunday, January 8-(Giants vs. Atlanta) Buses
                            will begin loading fromGate 207 at the Port Authority at 9:30 am and
                            will run continuously until 1:30 pm. The last bus will depart from
                            theMet Life Stadium30 minutes after the event ends.

For only $5 each way, take a comfortable, nonstop Coach USA 351 Meadowlands Expressmotorcoach to the Meadowlands!

Comment

[quote user="davecrazy"]From the website...

http://www.coachusa.com/info/coachusa/ss.351express.asp

The 351 MEADOWLANDS EXPRESS
                            is a quick & economical transportation service that will take you
                            toMet Life Stadium in the Meadowlandsfrom the Port Authority Bus
                            Terminal to enjoyentertainment and sporting events!

[*]Express bus departures from Port Authority Bus Terminal

[*]Convenient subway & bus connections

[*]Direct round trip, door-to-door services (no transfers)

[*]Low $5 fare each way (pick up tickets at the Port Authority windows 11-14)*

[*]No parking fees[/list]

*Exactfare required

Giants Playoffs

Sunday, January 8-(Giants vs. Atlanta) Buses
                              will begin loading fromGate 207 at the Port Authority at 9:30 am and
                              will run continuously until 1:30 pm. The last bus will depart from
                              theMet Life Stadium30 minutes after the event ends.

For only $5 each way, take a comfortable, nonstop Coach USA 351 Meadowlands Expressmotorcoach to the Meadowlands![/quote]

Wow only 30 mins after the game, hopefully i dont miss it, thanks!

Comment

[quote user="conflictxnj"][quote user="giantsfan420"]u trying to get rid of a ticket?[/quote]

hook me up with whatever ones u dont want for 120 each for 2 if u can if not no worries.

Comment

Working...
                              X