signed giants football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signed giants football

my father is turning 50 this year and he has been a huge lifelong giants fan. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a football signed by as many players/coaches/former players as possible.

thank you

Re: signed giants football

eBay I heard!

Comment

[quote user="donpacino"]my father is turning 50 this year and he has been a huge lifelong giants fan. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a football signed by as many players/coaches/former players as possible.

thank you
      [/quote]

I have one signed by several people but that has taken me several trips to albany....mine has eli tuck....coughlin and spags to name a few

I also have a hat signed by strahan several years ago among others
      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

[quote user="fansince69"][quote user="donpacino"]my father is turning 50 this year and he has been a huge lifelong giants fan. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a football signed by as many players/coaches/former players as possible.

thank you
        [/quote]

I have one signed by several people but that has taken me several trips to albany....mine has eli tuck....coughlin and spags to name a few

[/quote]

are you willing to sell them to the OP because if not I dont think he cares what you have.

Try ebay just make sure its authentic and comes with proof.

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb here but try calling the Giants Public Relations office. Sometimes they do things for charity and if you have a few weeks maybe they can do something for you.

I remember a relative of mine turned 90 and he was a big time Mets office and the family called the PR office for the mets and they gave him some nice stuff.

Worth a shot

Comment

Steiner Sports

Comment

Training camp next year in Albany

Comment

[quote user="Gonzo88"][quote user="fansince69"][quote user="donpacino"]my father is turning 50 this year and he has been a huge lifelong giants fan. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how to get a football signed by as many players/coaches/former players as possible.

thank you
                [/quote]

[/quote]

are you willing to sell them to the OP because if not I dont think he cares what you have.

Try ebay just make sure its authentic and comes with proof.[/quote]

Nice reply...I was simply informing him of where I got my stuff signed ....sorry if you can't follow that with your limited intelligence
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                X