Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You tell me!....what will be the first play Giants offense runs AND to who..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You tell me!....what will be the first play Giants offense runs AND to who..

I say....

I-Formation, pass play to Ballard

5 yards...

you tell me what you think will be the first play.

Re: You tell me!....what will be the first play Giants offense runs AND to who..

Eli QB draw up the middle for 59 yards TOUCHDOWN!

Comment

Re: You tell me!....what will be the first play Giants offense runs AND to who..

A. Bradshaw Right Guard to 26 for 3 yards. (C.Lofton)

Comment

Quick screen to Mario - to the right

Comment

Flea flicker : Eli > BJ > Eli > Anyone ;-)
          That happens I will be in the ER !

Comment

I think they go play action out of the I, probably try and get Nicks/Cruz involved early.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"]Eli QB draw up the middle for 59 yards TOUCHDOWN!
              [/quote] haha niceee
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I would call a Bradshaw run to the side of Abraham.

Comment

Eli pass to Hynoski, right flat for 10 yard gain! But, shhhhh. Don't tell anybody!

Comment

screen to Brad for 2 yards

Comment

[quote user="DelawareGiants"]Eli pass to Hynoski, right flat for 10 yard gain! But, shhhhh. Don't tell anybody![/quote]This was my guess too, out of the I-formation.

Comment

Deep post route to Cruz - INT Brent Grimes. Falcons ball.

Comment

[quote user="SoCalFalcon"]Deep post route to Cruz - INT Brent Grimes. Falcons ball.
                          [/quote]Next play: Matt Ryan sacked for - 8 yards. FUMBLES and recovered by L. Joseph at ATL 24. (J. Pierre-Paul)

Comment

Haha! Touche! Should be an entertaining game. Looking forward to it.

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"]Quick screen to Mario - to the right
                              [/quote]

Don't know if it'll be a screen, but I agree that it'll go to Mario...

Comment

Working...
                              X