This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked no one on these boards has a job in the NFL

With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.

Re: I'm shocked no one on these boards has a job in the NFL

i was thinking the same thing . his drafts have been pretty good so far but i quess it would be a good draft if we took any linebacker even if they feel he couldn't play ect ect as long as we got our linebacker geeeeeee! we have young linebacker so hopefully they will work out in this new scheme

Comment

I would give my right arm to be employed by the NY Giants

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="I'm Your Huckelberry"]With all the experts and negative nellies (excuse my language) on these boards, I am simply dumbfounded as to how none of you are employed in and of the 32 NFL front offices.[/quote]

these boards are were people share opinions. you obviously disagree with people on the boards or you wouldn't be bashing them. whynot defend and validate your own points rather than attack others for sharing their views. this board is not a talent show, or an interview to work for the nfl teams, so your comments are silly, no really, they are. now go twist your avatar's moustache.....lol. []

Comment

Funny, that's exactly what Eli Manning did to get his job.... he gave them his right arm.
          Giants Pride Runs Deep

Comment

This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts...

Comment

[quote user="danishGiant"]. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous..[/quote]

Please do tell, I need a good laugh

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

I would love to be a journalist in the nfl.

Comment

[quote user="danishGiant"]This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts...[/quote] I hear u,but some ppl really think they know more then the pros.

Comment

wow...i was thinking the same thing...the way the draft is going, i was thinking some nfl scouts were reading the NYG mb...lol...it's football 101 right here...thanks for the education guys....

Comment

[quote user="danishGiant"]This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

Enough with these posts...[/quote]
                      i guarantee i can pick better than matt millen,al davis, and whoever is in buffalo. soo give me a job damnit

Comment

It's a public forum and that's a good thing for everyone. There are those who truly believe they know better than the team but that's not any different than life itself. I like it here because I do learn a lot from some posters and get to say what's on my mind. The best thing though is I can read what I want, or not.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]It's a public forum and that's a good thing for everyone. There are those who truly believe they know better than the team but that's not any different than life itself. I like it here because I do learn a lot from some posters and get to say what's on my mind. The best thing though is I can read what I want, or not.
                          [/quote]bingo Roanoke....

Comment

Please.

Here's a sampling of the crap that's littering the first two pages:

Worst draft ever

JR is a moron

Reese we trusted

Reese is an idiot

Reese is a cheap bum

Does Reese know there's a position called linebacker?

JR you goofed

Now obviously we all have the ability to ignore the posts we don't care to read. So I would suggest you do the same with valid posts such as this one.

Cheers.

Comment

[quote user="thegreatone"][quote user="danishGiant"]This is a message board for FANS. This is where you come to express your opinions and thoughts and discuss football. No one is claiming to be smarter than NFL scouts - except for one guy, who will remain anonymous.

i guarantee i can pick better than matt millen,al davis, and whoever is in buffalo. soo give me a job damnit
                              [/quote]

Threads like this are so stupid. It's a public forum that wouldn't exist if people didn't have opinions. Besides, while Reese has a solid draft resume, what about teams like OAK, CLEV, BUFF, etc? What gives them the right to say that they know any more than Mel Kiper, Peter King, my mother or Joe Blow down the block? What makes any of you say I couldn't do a better job, just reading Todd McShay's scout reports? The draft is a crap shoot and perfect fodder for opinions of football fans, so get off your high horses, folks.

Comment

Working...
                              X