No announcement yet.

I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

If anyone's interested I got an offer for a free ticket from a friend with good seats so I can sell the tickets I got from ticketmaster

4 tickets in section 348 $142 each ill sell 2 or 4

I'll be in section 315 on the 40 yard line

Re: I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]If anyone's interested I got an offer for a free ticket from a friend with good seats so I can sell the tickets I got from ticketmaster

I'll be in section 315 on the 40 yard line [/quote]

pm me so i have ur user name and ill get back to u tmrw. just to let u know i might be only able to offer u 120 each for two of em, if u want to take that offer much thanks. if not. i can understand...but spread the wealth u got one for free... kidding around with that last statement. its just these damn economic times suck money is hard to come by

Comment

Re: I have extra Giants/Falcons tickets that I will sell at the price I bought them

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]If anyone's interested I got an offer for a free ticket from a friend with good seats so I can sell the tickets I got from ticketmaster

I'll be in section 315 on the 40 yard line [/quote]

ill be over in 313

Comment

might be interested would appreciate if you could pm me the details thanks!

BOOM!!!

Comment

I was in 312 last week, had an offer for 313 this week.

Wish I never bought tickets. Got 2 offers to the game I didn't see coming.

Comment

would you care to disclose row number? ty

BOOM!!!

Comment

My birthday is tomorrow, it'll be real nice if my wife can buy me some damn tickets. It sucks to have a B-Day so close to Christmas and New Years. You feel like giving me a present? Lol

Comment

Yea they specifics are:

348, row 9, seats 15-18

They're electronic so paypal and email would be easiest but I can meet and do cash if necessary

Comment

tell you wife to hop on this thread and buy my tickets from me

Comment

check ur pm

Comment

replied

Comment

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]tell you wife to hop on this thread and buy my tickets from me [/quote]I wish! After I'm done paying all my bills tomorrow, we'll be as broke as 2 crackheads. How much you talking anyway? You sold em yet?

Comment

My fault bro, I just saw the $142.

Comment

May wanna edit out your phone # before you leave this thread lol.

Comment

scarface pm check it

Comment

Working...
                              X