Chris Snee ripping on Eli

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Snee ripping on Eli

lmao.....what a joker, go and watch his press conf. in the video section and listen to him rip on Eli, I found it hilarious

Re: Chris Snee ripping on Eli

That was funny you have to love Snee
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Love how he keeps repeating how Eli isn't an athlete haha.

Comment

I can not find it
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

He is one of the last guys you would think of to be a jokester like that.

Comment

dont tell me we cut snee the week before the playoff game! lol i think you mean o'hara

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert[/quote]

dont tell me we cut snee the week before the playoff game! lol i think you mean o'har***

Comment

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...5-fb08549c7d91

Comment

[quote user="miked1958"]Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert[/quote]

Huh?

Comment

At least Tom C. waited until after Christmas. The carol singing would have taken a major hit in the household. []

Comment

[quote user="njersey"][quote user="miked1958"]Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert[/quote]

Huh?[/quote]

I think it was some kind joke. Not sure what kind of joke, but i'm sure that a guy with a 3500 post obsession with the Giants knows who Chris Snee is.

Comment

[quote user="chasjay"][quote user="miked1958"]Just bitter he was let go. But the comes a time in every players career (star or not) when his team has to make a business decision and Cut ties with them. Sometimes they retire and you don't have to do it. But most when they get older don't want admit it or ignore they have lost a few steps. It was Time to do that with him and Seubert[/quote]

At least Tom C. waited until after Christmas. The carol singing would have taken a major hit in the household. []
                          [/quote]I heard it was because of his involvement in the gatorade bath.
                          my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

at least we know that Eli gets his balls busted in the locker room for being a spaz when he has to run more than 5 steps forward....lol

Although last week he actually looked "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

at least we know that Eli gets his balls busted in the locker room for being a spaz when he has to run more than 5 steps forward....lol

Although last week he actually looked* "athletic" while running and diving for the loose ball.

[/quote]

Last week? If you look back he has been much more mobile the whole season. Go back and watch the Packers game or the first Cowboys game. He almost look like Rodgers when throwing the ball on the run.

Comment

Working...
                              X