JPP's shoulder an issue, and why DMoore isn't getting snaps:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
    Just play the kid...season is over..let JPP get healed up for next year..kid wont learn anything on the bench...play some young guns.Let's see what they can do.
    Here's the full quote:

"... We're trying. Were trying to get him in a position where he can play and contribute. Hes basically been a special teams guy and hes really done a nice job with that. Hes physical, hes big, he can run -- all those things. (We're) trying to make sure that he is prepared to make all the adjustments that are necessary over the ball so that we dont get some of the mistakes that we had in preseason. This is where it is. I dont know if its all (because he missed practice time in camp with injuries), but its real. Its a fact were dealing with. And the sooner we can get him to that, then well have another guy that we feel like can be a pass rusher." #NYG

They are cautiously preparing him instead of throwing him in the fire. But the way the season is going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a few snaps.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
      They should start practicing at the games
      They already do

Comment

and what a shame with jpp this yr...his future doesnt seem nearly as bright. but thats a knee jerk reaction on my part imo. just so disappointing this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          and what a shame with jpp this yr...his future doesnt seem nearly as bright. but thats a knee jerk reaction on my part imo. just so disappointing this yr.
          Injuries never help. Look at Nicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Here's the full quote:

"... We're trying. Were trying to get him in a position where he can play and contribute. Hes basically been a special teams guy and hes really done a nice job with that. Hes physical, hes big, he can run -- all those things. (We're) trying to make sure that he is prepared to make all the adjustments that are necessary over the ball so that we dont get some of the mistakes that we had in preseason. This is where it is. I dont know if its all (because he missed practice time in camp with injuries), but its real. Its a fact were dealing with. And the sooner we can get him to that, then well have another guy that we feel like can be a pass rusher." #NYG

They are cautiously preparing him instead of throwing him in the fire. But the way the season is going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give him a few snaps.
            Throw him in the fire, what are they afraid of? We may lose a game because Moore didn't know his correct assignments? Get real.. The season is virtually over, put the kid out there and let him see what he can add to the team going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              No wonder why he dropped to the 3rd round. They should still be able to get him in on certain situations and tell him to go get the QB. Use him as a Blitzer
              One of Santa's reindeer ?
              Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

Injuries never help. Look at Nicks.
                Who?
                Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Comment

Because this Ancient Coaching Staff don't like to play young players unless they have no other choice, might be a good 3 seasons before Moore gets more than 1 Snap at DE under this coaching staff SMH...

I don't understand when Coughlin started doing this because during the first Super Bowl Run under TC we played, Steve Smith, Ahmad Bradshaw, Kevin Boss, Jay Alford who all was Rookies, now all of a sudden they don't want to use the young players anymore. If Diehl did not get injured before the season started I swear Pugh probably would have been on the bench as well

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Who?
                    Injuries never help. Look at Roanoke.

Comment

Injuries never help. Look at Roanoke.

love Buggs Bunny....my favorite cartoon character. The consumate wiseass....

love it...
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Perhaps. I guess he hasn't matured yet. I hope he does because we're going to need him.
                        Yeah I hope he become the primary back up DE on both sides

Comment

The Giants have very, very average coordinators. The OC and DC make mistakes all game long. But a rookie isn't allowed to make a mistake?

It takes receivers 2 years to understand Gilbrides 'system'. I don't think the defensive players have ever actually figured out what Fewell is trying to do, hence the meeting a few weeks ago.

This coaching staff needs to go, pronto.

Comment

D Moore would of been a perfect fit on that 3rd and long that iced the game last Sunday... Only sending 3? SMH
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              love Buggs Bunny....my favorite cartoon character. The consumate wiseass....

love it...
                              Do you see the crap they have on now a days on Saturday mornings? Horrible. Nothing like some classic Buggs Bunny in the AM as a kid. And a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch.
                              WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

God forbid they line up DaMontre Moore at OLB and have him blitz the passer.

If that's beyond his capabilities, then Reese really **** the bed with this guy.
                                "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                                X