• Show
Clear All

DMoore only blocks kicks.
    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Coughlin is totally out of touch with reality
      Nothing he does or fails to do surprises me anymore

Comment

What would you rather have? DE's who can't get pressure, or a DE who can get pressure but makes a few mistakes? At 4-7, I'll take the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
          Just play the kid...season is over..let JPP get healed up for next year..kid wont learn anything on the bench...play some young guns.Let's see what they can do.
          They learn game speed by trial-by-ordeal on the field. That's once they earn the right to get on the field by understanding the defense, otherwise they are a liability on the field.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
            Throw him in the fire, what are they afraid of? We may lose a game because Moore didn't know his correct assignments? Get real.. The season is virtually over, put the kid out there and let him see what he can add to the team going forward.

It's too late now. The worst case scenario has unfolded....JPP being a nonfactor, Moore stuck in a positional logjam, and the pas rush nonexistent.

I was saying since the draft that Moore should be used as a stand up edge rusher on the blitz (is OLB ).....instead they stuck with Rivers and Paydinger/Williams, who are blocking magnets
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Maybe they are over doing it, some guys can only learn by actually playing and making mistakes.

Comment

That drives me nuts-it never stops a drive!

Comment

So how would you all feel if they put Moore in there and he looks like Osi? Real good against the pass and a turnstyle against the run.. You all killed Osi for 8 years about his play against the run. Maybe this is what our coaches are seeing in practice. I can't understand why so many posters think they are smarter than the professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                    So how would you all feel if they put Moore in there and he looks like Osi? Real good against the pass and a turnstyle against the run.. You all killed Osi for 8 years about his play against the run. Maybe this is what our coaches are seeing in practice. I can't understand why so many posters think they are smarter than the professionals.
                    Hey pal........how do you know he will play the run

The old Fahrt won't let you find out

Comment

Is the defense that complex that Moore can't get it, or is Moore not very smart? If nothing else, can't they get him out there on obvious passing downs?
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                        Is the defense that complex that Moore can't get it, or is Moore not very smart? If nothing else, can't they get him out there on obvious passing downs?
                        Do you believe ANYTHING these pathetic excuses for coaches have to say anymore?
                        Ray Handley could coach rings around these 3 stooges
                        He had one tenth the talent these boobs are wasting

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                          Do you believe ANYTHING these pathetic excuses for coaches have to say anymore?
                          Ray Handley could coach rings around these 3 stooges
                          He had one tenth the talent these boobs are wasting
                          You don't take things to the extreme...

said no one ever.
                          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                            You don't take things to the extreme...

said no one ever.
                            I'm DONE with Coughlin
                            I don't care if we do win the SB
                            It will be despite Coughlin not because of him
                            His not playing Nicks in the most important game of the year drove me to despise the guy
                            He's ruining my team and absolutely refuses to retire

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              Hey pal........how do you know he will play the run

The old Fahrt won't let you find out
                              Maybe the "old fart" is watching him get toasted by the run like crazy in practice! If that's the case then I don't want to see him in the game. The coaching staff is smarter than you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                                Maybe the "old fart" is watching him get toasted by the run like crazy in practice! If that's the case then I don't want to see him in the game. The coaching staff is smarter than you!!!
                                If you really trust this old goat to rotate in rookies you need to get the latest invention

Television

Comment

Working...
                                X