JPP's shoulder an issue, and why DMoore isn't getting snaps:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP's shoulder an issue, and why DMoore isn't getting snaps:

@Giants_101: Coughlin says JPP's shoulder injury will have to be monitored for the remainder of the season. "It's questionable" if he returns to 100%.

@Giants_101: Coughlin says the team "is trying" to get Damontre Moore in a position to contribute. "Trying to make sure he's prepared for adjustments"

@Giants_101: "It's real; it's a fact we're dealing with," Coughlin says of Moore and his struggles to make defensive adjustments. #nyg #giants
    Mood: WOOF!

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    @Giants_101: Coughlin says JPP's shoulder injury will have to be monitored for the remainder of the season. "It's questionable" if he returns to 100%.

@Giants_101: Coughlin says the team "is trying" to get Damontre Moore in a position to contribute. "Trying to make sure he's prepared for adjustments"

@Giants_101: "It's real; it's a fact we're dealing with," Coughlin says of Moore and his struggles to make defensive adjustments. #nyg #giants
    No wonder why he dropped to the 3rd round. They should still be able to get him in on certain situations and tell him to go get the QB. Use him as a Blitzer

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
      No wonder why he dropped to the 3rd round
      Thought it was because of off the field issues or something?

Comment

My guess DMoore doesn't show much in practice.

Comment

Thought it was because of off the field issues or something?
          Might be tied together the Marijuana and being unable to comprehend the defense

Comment

Use on 3rd down where he doesn't need to think.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
              My guess DMoore doesn't show much in practice.
              I would love to attend a Giants practice.......

Comment

I would love to attend a Giants practice.......
                That would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post
                  That would be cool.
                  Yeah, and I want to view their "good practices" they always claim to have.

Comment

Just play the kid...season is over..let JPP get healed up for next year..kid wont learn anything on the bench...play some young guns.Let's see what they can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      Might be tied together the Marijuana and being unable to comprehend the defense
                      Perhaps. I guess he hasn't matured yet. I hope he does because we're going to need him.

Comment

hahahaha "good practices"

Comment

JPP probably injured his shoulder cleaning up all of the Cowboy blood that he spilled on Sunday.

Comment

im sorry but how the heck cant u get a guy to be a rotational pass rusher with as little responsibility to accoomadate their being as raw/green as he is...JPP played football for like 3 yrs and he was able to give us that his rookie year.

either failur in coaching imo or moore isnt the player we thought and its gholston type bad...and i dont think its that.

Comment

They should start practicing at the games
                              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Working...
                              X