Hakeem Nicks Expected To Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Find me one Nicks thread from the past 6 weeks that doesn't mention his contract status. I get that he isn't putting up 2011 numbers and he won't be paid accordingly.

I'm sure you were around here during the Cruz negotiations and saw how many fans were blasting Cruz for months, when all the man did was put up to great seasons. For some reason people act like they the money for these salaries is coming out of their own pockets.
    The more each star gets paid, the less we have for filling out the remainder of the team, and you see how well that worked this year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Of course, why not? He's been a big part of this team.

What do parents do when their children have to repeat a grade in school? Trade them in for Einstein?
      Poor analogy. Kids are forever no matter what.

Comment

Bench him. Play the youngsters to give them the valuable experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
          Does anyone even care how well he performs from here on out?
          I kind of hope Eli looks the other way the rest of the year. Get Cruz his well deserved stats. And Randle.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            I kind of hope Eli looks the other way the rest of the year. Get Cruz his well deserved stats. And Randle.
            Fortunately, Eli isn't in Junior High School.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post
              Bench him. Play the youngsters to give them the valuable experience.
              Until they are mathematically eliminated, play whomever gets this offense going. I doubt that is Nicks, since once again, he's "hindered".
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

What are "well deserved stats"? Is the purpose of the season now to pad the numbers of players that we "like"?

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                  Until they are mathematically eliminated, play whomever gets this offense going. I doubt that is Nicks, since once again, he's "hindered".
                  How soon we forget.
                  Giants fans are supposed to be above this.

Sorry Joe...that wasn't meant for you.

Comment

I'd like to see Randle get as many reps as possible, might as well develop him as much as possible for next year.

He could be the starter if Nicks walks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                      I'd like to see Randle get as many reps as possible, might as well develop him as much as possible for next year.

He could be the starter if Nicks walks.
                      Nicks is a great football player.

You guys are all friggin nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Nicks is great when he isnt broke. Trouble is two years in a row when we needed him most he has been broke. Do we invest in that?
                        sigpic <-NYG Fan "REALIST"

Comment

He hasn't been himself for 2 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kez Simpson View Post
                            Nicks is great when he isnt broke. Trouble is two years in a row when we needed him most he has been broke. Do we invest in that?
                            When players get hurt they get hurt. That doesn't say anything about him as a football player or competitor.

Comment

When players get hurt they get hurt. That doesn't say anything about him as a football player or competitor.
                              Shut up already. Youre defending Nicks to stand out from the other posters. Nicks ****ing sucked all season long. Defend that

Comment

It means he's made of glass and always hurt, if one spot heals up he'll hurt something else. Do you like when Reese brings in FA who have a history of injuries? I don't, I don't see the point in resigning an injury riddled player anymore than I do signing one in FA.

Comment

Working...
                                X