Hakeem Nicks Expected To Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
    LOL you are right they move in an uninformed herd. Then they have the audacity to insult the beacher report and Pat DiTriani
    Who?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      Funny, I don't see half the ire for Eli who is by all accounts having his worst season as a Giant. He didn't look that great last year either. Should we cut old Eli as well?
      Oh, there is plenty of ire for Eli as well. The real question... is Nicks having a bad season because of Eli or is Eli having a bad season because of Nicks... or are they both having a bad season because of something else?
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
        Oh, there is plenty of ire for Eli as well. The real question... is Nicks having a bad season because of Eli or is Eli having a bad season because of Nicks... or are they both having a bad season because of something else?
        The latter is a ridiculous consideration.
        Nicks is having a bad season because he hasn't played as well as he has in the past.
        Eli is having a bad season because he's played poorly.

Comment

Nicks is not having a bad season
          The midget could not protect Eli for 5 games and could not run the ball
          Since then when on the field Nicks has been fine
          I think he was our leading receiver the last game he played

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            Nicks is not having a bad season
            The midget could not protect Eli for 5 games and could not run the ball
            Since then when on the field Nicks has been fine
            I think he was our leading receiver the last game he played
            I hate being on the same side as you.

Comment

Working...
            X