We've reached a new low....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
    I won't do that either, I just won't watch the games, which won't be too difficult to do being in FL where they won't show 'em anyway. Won't even bother listening to the radio broadcasts either, the remaining 5 games are less important to me than preseason games. At least in preseason games you want to watch and get a feel for how your team might be looking for the new season, these are just pointless.
    Pointless like showing up here repeatedly to tell everyone you dont care about the team and how you wont watch the games? What makes you think anyone gives a damn about your opinion of the team at this point? You're a frontrunning quitter who bailed on them months ago because you had "better things to do", so why stick around the message board of the team you wont watch and have no interest in? It makes no sense. This is a football board. The swimming pool is that way -------->

Comment

We've been here before, and unfortunately we'll be here again at some time in the future. Beleive it or not, I've seen Giants teams that were way worse than this team. We've been treated to a couple SB recently, and they kind of came right out of the blue when no one expected them. We've been drafting in the lower part of the draft for years, and the guality of our players has suffered. We SHOULD be able to draft some better quality players next year, and hopefully the team turns things around without a prolonged period of losing seasons.

Comment

All we need is for the cowboys and eagles to fall apart
        Like they always do
        Just do it together

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          So much for "meaningful games in December".
          They will all be meaningful if we get some help with teams beating our NFCE foes starting today with Dallas and Oakland
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
            Really? Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be within the worst 25% of NFL teams....

Not sure how old you are but I have been watching the Giants since the mid-60's and you haven't seen bad.

Comment

Ya, my point as well. Can you say Ray Hanley, or whatever his name was. Joe Pisarcek? This team is a powerhouse compared to some of the 70's teams.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                Really? Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be within the worst 25% of NFL teams....

Here's another amazing status to add that can easily be looked up.

11 out of 16 AFC teams are currently below the 0.500 win percentage mark and we're approaching Week 13. Lol
                Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 11-28-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X