Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if the raiders beat Dallas today we still....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't we ever get the sucky Romo who plays against everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate T.O. View Post
      at least the Raiders can score in the red zone
      Exactly! And with a back up QB no less!

Comment

Originally posted by NYGhtmare View Post
        An undrafted rookie qb taking advantage of a horrible Dallas defense...
        If the Raiders win this game with a backup QB, Eli should be ashamed of himself!
        Last edited by Jtuck; 11-28-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

LOL Anyone else notice Romo missed his WR so badly he almost got the football in the Salvation Army basket?

Comment

Please just cork your mouths. No tempting fate. Let it unfold

Comment

Well looks like the cowboys got this.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                Please just cork your mouths. No tempting fate. Let it unfold
                Jakk telling people to shut up. Priceless...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Think the cowboys will win the division. Eagles really aren't that good.

Comment

Alright gmen fans, I love the optimism but let's admit season is done, raiders couldn't keep your hopes up

Comment

Mutt McGloin just made the most pathetic throw i've ever seen on 3rd and 9 from the 20.. A noodle arm throw to a midget WR on the outside whos guarded by a bigger CB in Carr. What goes through some of these guys minds? Such bad play all the time in the NFl. Mutt McGloin??lol Matt Flynn??lol Why are these idiots starting games? And why do these idiots(packers and raiders) have so many losers on there team? I watched 2 idiot Raider defenders on a 3rd down play completely miss Witten, whos a TE for godsake in the open field. The idiots looked like budding bufoons for godsake. I'm sorry im name calling, but this isn't the best competiton in the world. I can round up 11guys that can beat Matt Flynn and the raiders. Seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                        Think the cowboys will win the division. Eagles really aren't that good.
                        Ya because struggling against Mutt McGloin and not taking the lead untill the 4th qter is just really awesome!(sarcasm). The cowboys blow. If they were playing Philthy, they'd be down 28 by now.

Comment

Season is over

Comment

My high school team would beat the Raiders. These guys are freaking idiots..lol Are we sure that teams actually check the intellect of these guys before drafting? I honestly don't see it. There is some seriously dumb players on the raiders. Oh god, i'd hate having to root for that rotten franchise.

Comment

hahahha, the raiders freaking suck!

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Ya because struggling against Mutt McGloin and not taking the lead untill the 4th qter is just really awesome!(sarcasm). The cowboys blow. If they were playing Philthy, they'd be down 28 by now.
                                And the eagles barely held on to beat the lowly redskins at home after jumping out to a 24 point lead.
                                Last edited by L.T.56; 11-28-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X