Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHOS WATCHING THE GIANTS IN BOSTON THIS SUNDAY?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHOS WATCHING THE GIANTS IN BOSTON THIS SUNDAY?

Wheres the best spot to go watch the giants game this sunday?

Re: WHOS WATCHING THE GIANTS IN BOSTON THIS SUNDAY?

[quote user="Terminator56"]Wheres the best spot to go watch the giants game this sunday?[/quote]

Any place but Foxborough []
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Terminator56"]Wheres the best spot to go watch the giants game this sunday?[/quote]

There's a bunch of sports bars on Yawkey way (Fenway park) decent atmosphere.

Just know you're gonna get some flack from the Bostonians if you cheer or even if you're wearing any Giants gear. The Giants are second most hated team in the city next to the Yankees.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

The Greatest Bar near North Station. We have a Giants Fan Club there. We get like our own floor and during primetime games, the whole bar. Must've had like 120 or something fans against Dallas last week. Gonna be a big one this time too I would hope.

Comment

Working...
        X