Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atl LB Stephen Nicholas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atl LB Stephen Nicholas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

Has he seen the field lately or has he been an impact for your team ??

Is this big?

Re: Atl LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]
      Thats what I said...see...LOL

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]
        Thats what I said...see...LOL[/quote]Lol.

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.[/quote]

If I had to choose a LB to go down out of our 3 he would have been the one. But not having him still hurts us.

Peterson was a sold back up but we put him on IR and Spencer Adkins will play if Nicholas cant play. Adkins has played decent since nicholas and mike p have been out

Comment

he's been out for a while too, they should have adjusted their D by now

Comment

Real LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).

Comment

Re: Real LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).[/quote]

Never asked for sympathy. It was a giants player that brought it up.

Adkins will play and play well

Comment

Re: Real LB Stephen Thomas out..falcon fan or anyone else..

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]They won't get any sympathy on this board. ( Not with all the injuries we've had ).[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think anyone is asking for sympathy. It was a legit question from me to anyone who knew if Nicholas was vital to their defense.

Comment

[quote user="Gonzo88"][quote user="gmen0820"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="gmen0820"]Do you mean Stephen Nicholas?[/quote]

Not really a big injury. Atl is a very big nickel team. They normally have 2 LBers on the field and Mike Peterson will just take Nicholas SAM snaps. Nicholas is a solid backer though. I believe we were gonna pursue him before he reupped with Atlanta.[/quote]

If I had to choose a LB to go down out of our 3 he would have been the one. But not having him still hurts us.

Peterson was a sold back up but we put him on IR and Spencer Adkins will play if Nicholas cant play. Adkins has played decent since nicholas and mike p have been out[/quote]Oh **** that's right. Adkins will probably get the most of your minimal SAM snaps. Surprised Akeem Dent hasn't worked out for you guys, I really liked him too coming out.

Comment

Working...
                    X