Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli ranked at number 5 on Kurt Warners top 5 quarterbacks for the year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli ranked at number 5 on Kurt Warners top 5 quarterbacks for the year.

A lot of people didn't think he should be at the bottom of the Top 10, or maybe 15, but he's really proved a lot of people wrong this year, and I'm certainly proud.
    Mood: WOOF!

Re: Eli ranked at number 5 on Kurt Warners top 5 quarterbacks for the year.

Wheres the list?

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"]A lot of people didn't think he should be at the bottom of the Top 10, or maybe 15, but he's really proved a lot of people wrong this year, and I'm certainly proud.[/quote]

I feel like I remember Warner completely trashing either us or Eli specifically at the beginning of the year...

Comment

[quote user="smoovej15"]Wheres the list?[/quote]
        It was on NFLN

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Rudyy"]A lot of people didn't think he should be at the bottom of the Top 10, or maybe 15, but he's really proved a lot of people wrong this year, and I'm certainly proud.[/quote]

I feel like I remember Warner completely trashing either us or Eli specifically at the beginning of the year...[/quote] Yeah he was >.> but he would be an idiot if he kept leaving him out.

Comment

Who was ahead? (other than Rodgers Brees Brady) Stafford?

Comment

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"]Who was ahead? (other than Rodgers Brees Brady) Stafford?[/quote] You named them all haha.

Comment

Wasnt sure who the fourth (stafford) was. Brady Brees Rodgers seemed to be shoe-ins. Thank you sir

Comment

[quote user="bubblesmcgee"]Wasnt sure who the fourth (stafford) was. Brady Brees Rodgers seemed to be shoe-ins. Thank you sir[/quote] Yeah, it was..
                  1. Rodgers
                  2. Brees
                  3. Brady
                  4.Stafford
                  5. Eli, the greatest quarterback ever.

Comment

Kurt Warner: The kid was my understudy when I played for the Giants.

Comment

Stafford < Eli
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

[quote user="B&RWarrior"]Stafford < Eli[/quote]
                        A lot of people were saying how Stafford was snubbed from the Pro-bowl and how Eli didn't deserve to be there instead of him. I thought that was bogus because Eli has 15th 4th quarter comebacks, with a shaky O- line, a terrible defense, and an inconsistent run game. That's pro-bowl material.

Comment

[quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="B&RWarrior"]Stafford < Eli[/quote]
                          A lot of people were saying how Stafford was snubbed from the Pro-bowl and how Eli didn't deserve to be there instead of him. I thought that was bogus because Eli has 15th 4th quarter comebacks, with a shaky O- line, a terrible defense, and an inconsistent run game. That's pro-bowl material.[/quote]

15 4th quarter TDs, 6 comebacks. Yes, your exactly right.
                          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

[quote user="B&RWarrior"][quote user="Rudyy"][quote user="B&RWarrior"]Stafford < Eli[/quote]
                            A lot of people were saying how Stafford was snubbed from the Pro-bowl and how Eli didn't deserve to be there instead of him. I thought that was bogus because Eli has 15th 4th quarter comebacks, with a shaky O- line, a terrible defense, and an inconsistent run game. That's pro-bowl material.[/quote]

15 4th quarter TDs, 6 comebacks. Yes, your exactly right.[/quote]
                            Someone deserving always gets left out of the pro-bowl or all-star games. Stafford had a great year, but Eli deserved it and I believe that their peers would agree.

Comment

Eli deserved it. Aside from a great year stats wise, we were Amongst the top in drops (with at least a handful of dropped Td passes), not very good (and injured ) tight end, hurt center (colinsworth wets himself every time romo catches an errant snap), last in rushing and bottom wrung d not to mention all the comebacks he had...This team would have been the colts without him.

People forget how bad weve been this year bc they look at the last 2 games and see that we've run ok and the d has been better. The right 3 NFC qbs were chosen imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X