No announcement yet.

Kubiak just got fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the pounding we gave mr Kelly a few weeks ago despite the close score I take anything he says with a grain of salt

Beat us 1st then talk.......right now we are the better team but despite what Parcells said it does not show in the standings

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
      Hey, give Romo some credit, they weren't in a prevent and Romo made fantastic, pin-point throws. If you blame the Cowboys loss on the defense you didn't see the whole game. They gave up 17 points to a top teir offensive team.
      Uhh... no.

I'm not blaming this one on Fewell, McBride got hurt on the last drive and Fewell's hand was forced. What I DON'T get is why he made Rolle play slot corner. With what I saw on Hosley outside vs Washington, Fewell should have just put Hosley in McBrides position and kept Rolle behind to bracket whenever Dez lined up against Hosley. Other than that, the Dallas defense has been carrying them all season. They lead the NFC in takeaways. Romo is still not that good...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
        Uhh... no.

I'm not blaming this one on Fewell, McBride got hurt on the last drive and Fewell's hand was forced. What I DON'T get is why he made Rolle play slot corner. With what I saw on Hosley outside vs Washington, Fewell should have just put Hosley in McBrides position and kept Rolle behind to bracket whenever Dez lined up against Hosley. Other than that, the Dallas defense has been carrying them all season. They lead the NFC in takeaways. Romo is still not that good...
        Not to change the topic...

But Dallas has a pretty tough road ahead of them.. @Chicago, Greenbay, @Washington, Philly.

If they make the playoffs its going to take strong performances from Romo and company..
        Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

kubiak may not be a good HC, but those that are questioning him as an OC dont know what your talking about. he's been one of the most successful OCs of the last few decades.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
            Not to change the topic...

But Dallas has a pretty tough road ahead of them.. @Chicago, Greenbay, @Washington, Philly.

If they make the playoffs its going to take strong performances from Romo and company..
            Green Bay (with Rodgers likely not back) and Washington are not tough road games.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Green Bay (with Rodgers likely not back) and Washington are not tough road games.
              Green Bay is a home game for dallas... Rodgers could be back for that.

Washington will be a challenge for them. Its an NFC East game and its their biggest rival...
              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                Uhh... no.

You're mistaken. The Cowboys have the 3rd best offense in the league in terms of Points and the 22nd best defense in terms of points given up... their defense has NOT been carrying them this year. In fact they have the worst pass D in ghe the league

Source: NFL.com
                They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
                  Hey, give Romo some credit, they weren't in a prevent and Romo made fantastic, pin-point throws. If you blame the Cowboys loss on the defense you didn't see the whole game. They gave up 17 points to a top teir offensive team.
                  I watched the whole game alright, but the point is the game came down to the defense needing to make a few stops and they couldn't. Pin point throws? sure he hit the receivers he wanted to because they were wide open, the defender was about 5 yds away. After the caught the ball the defense swarmed the receiver but only to tackle him after the ball was caught. There was no pressure on Romo, he had all day to throw.....i think he even had time to tie his shoes and send out a tweet with the time he had.

Comment

I love tc however time for a brand new staff I think our next hc will be lovie smith or if the steelers are dumb enough to fire tomlin over that sideline stunt I would love him as our coach
                    sigpic
                    FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Don't you just love being in a position where other teams control our destiny

This is very very frustrating and I blame the coaches not the players

As for 0-6 we were not prepared to start the season, and we had the wrong personnel out there
                      Last edited by BParcells777; 12-05-2013, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                        Don't you just love being in a position where other teams control our destiny

This is very very frustrating and I blame the coaches not the players

As for 0-6 we were not prepared to start the season, and we had the wrong personnel out there
                        They were not that good regardless of the personnel. In some pots they had no choice. They played, as you stated, like an unprepared team. So even the right personnel in that case wouldnt matter. Top that off with crappy play from Eli and you have the 0-6 start
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          They were not that good regardless of the personnel. In some pots they had no choice. They played, as you stated, like an unprepared team. So even the right personnel in that case wouldnt matter. Top that off with crappy play from Eli and you have the 0-6 start
                          That's revisionist history

Who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield with a struggling QB. They should have put Paysinger back there for goodness sake

Anyone who could pick up a blitz. At some point St Coughlin has to be held to task

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                            That's revisionist history

Who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield with a struggling QB. They should have put Paysinger back there for goodness sake

Anyone who could pick up a blitz. At some point St Coughlin has to be held to task
                            A coach who has 2 healthy running backs...neither of which can block. That is who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield.

Comment

im surprised there wasnt more interest by anyone in him. houston has had a dominating run game under his tenure. their offense has typically been potent and the past few years, has been among the leagues best.

and, his offense matches what TC would want imo; a run game that setups a killer PA game. also, his run blockng scheme would prob help the interior of the OL as it can kinda simplify things in a way. before this yr, shaub to a.johnson was among the best combos in the league. maybe we could get eli2nicks back on track. i would LOVE to see Brown run in Kubiaks system. he is actually similar to Foster in that they like to make that cut and then get upfield.

and, kubiak has had tremendous success as a QB coach and OC. even as a HC he was getting much better. id be all for it to be honest.

Comment

No a sttubborn OL coot who forgot there's a waiver wire and free agents that's who does it

Maybe he forgot he URL to the waiver wire. At his age understandable
                                I forget where I put my keys constantly
                                It's been 3 days since I've seen my debit card and Christmas is coming

Tom I understand ......it's frustrating

Comment

Working...
                                X