No announcement yet.

Kubiak just got fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best way to understand toms behavior is to look up zfranks tribute to the dung Beatle on you tube

Comment

I hear we are interviewing Morgan Freeman to coach the Giants if we do not make the playoffs this year

He does a stunning impersonation of Vince Lombardi. Imagine Morgan doing Vince's famous narrative on "This is a football"

Comment

Coughlin has fired coaches before at the request of the front office so why would now be any different...

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          That's revisionist history

Who puts a non blocking RB in the backfield with a struggling QB. They should have put Paysinger back there for goodness sake

Anyone who could pick up a blitz. At some point St Coughlin has to be held to task
          Its not revisionist history at all. Why would Eli Manning, a 10year 2x SB MVP, be a struggling QB?? From game the offense sucked and it was way more than jst Wilson's poor blitz pick up.
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
            Its not revisionist history at all. Why would Eli Manning, a 10year 2x SB MVP, be a struggling QB?? From game the offense sucked and it was way more than jst Wilson's poor blitz pick up.
            Watch the games...every time he dropped back he was scarred to death

As soon as another RB stepped in he was fine

Comment

Back to the topic of the thread. NY would hate Kubiak, he runs a very simple offense based on zone running, and the play action off of it. It is a nice offense to run when up by a TD, but when they get down it is very hard to come back because the entire offense is predicated on the success, and thus likelihood, of inside and outside zone running.

Think of it this way. Instead of "shotgun draw" that everyone here has coined as the play they love to hate, it would be play action pass on 3rd and 9.

Comment

Watch the games...every time he dropped back he was scarred to death

As soon as another RB stepped in he was fine
                Wilson was in the game every time he dropped back. Wilson had issues...I get that. But he was not the main issue with the offense. Eli stunk it up along with the "miscommunications" and poor oline play.
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Wilson was in the game every time he dropped back. Wilson had issues...I get that. But he was not the main issue with the offense. Eli stunk it up along with the "miscommunications" and poor oline play.
                  Sometimes I just have to throw up my hands

Let me get this straight

A QB UNDER SIEGE WITH NO BLOCKING WAS NOT AFFECTED

GOOD GRIEF

Comment

Sometimes I just have to throw up my hands

Let me get this straight

A QB UNDER SIEGE WITH NO BLOCKING WAS NOT AFFECTED

GOOD GRIEF
                    what dont you understand that wilson was in the game for every pass play and I would bet that most of Elis picks were when he wasnt on the field. There was so much wrong with the offense other than wilson

Comment

Originally posted by EliIsTheBaas View Post
                      Back to the topic of the thread. NY would hate Kubiak, he runs a very simple offense based on zone running, and the play action off of it. It is a nice offense to run when up by a TD, but when they get down it is very hard to come back because the entire offense is predicated on the success, and thus likelihood, of inside and outside zone running.

Think of it this way. Instead of "shotgun draw" that everyone here has coined as the play they love to hate, it would be play action pass on 3rd and 9.
                      i disagree.while the run game is certainly central in his scheme, kubiaks offense can spread the formation out and wing it around with the best of them. for a while there, they were more of a passing offense in some regards than a run offense. shaub had crazy seasons, and, i dont think hes as gifted a qb as eli is...id be excited i think theres a lot to like. id much rather his scheme than KGs...

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                        i disagree.while the run game is certainly central in his scheme, kubiaks offense can spread the formation out and wing it around with the best of them. for a while there, they were more of a passing offense in some regards than a run offense. shaub had crazy seasons, and, i dont think hes as gifted a qb as eli is...id be excited i think theres a lot to like. id much rather his scheme than KGs...
                        True, perhaps it was more a by-product of the personnel rather than the system. But over the last couple of years when Houston had success, it seemed that if you could get up on them early they would not be able to come back. That could be because Schaub is simply just not that good, and much of their success was because of a dominant line and Foster.

Comment

what dont you understand that wilson was in the game for every pass play and I would bet that most of Elis picks were when he wasnt on the field. There was so much wrong with the offense other than wilson
                          I am sorry I have to put you back in the bull pen
                          The next time you agree with me on anything will be the 1st.......you just want to be contrarian

Comment

I am sorry I have to put you back in the bull pen
                            The next time you agree with me on anything will be the 1st.......you just want to be contrarian
                            Not at all. I plainly stated Wilson had issues blocking. I just disagree that he was the biggest or main issue with offense.

Comment

Not at all. I plainly stated Wilson had issues blocking. I just disagree that he was the biggest or main issue with offense.
                              The blocking in general was/is.

Comment

+1....how about against Chicago when Eli threw 3 picks and Wilson wasn't even playing in that game. People need to stop with the excuses for Eli.

Comment

Working...
                                X