No announcement yet.

Time To Bolt Out Of The Playoff Chase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the win over the redskins a lowlight? They fell in to a hole and crawled out to win

To me thats a big plus that they didnt curl up and die

Comment

Originally posted by DSP View Post
      Why is the win over the redskins a lowlight? They fell in to a hole and crawled out to win

To me thats a big plus that they didnt curl up and die
      When a media head turns on a team, there's no going back. I hope he chokes on his prediction.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        When a media head turns on a team, there's no going back. I hope he chokes on his prediction.
        But he wouldnt be a sports journalist unless he was an expert on the game would he?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          This is an article..
          haha I can't believe we really need to spell that out

Comment

He turned on the Giants in 2010 as well, I'm surprised he still covers them.

Comment

But he wouldnt be a sports journalist unless he was an expert on the game would he?
              If that was the case, there would be about 20 sports journalists TOTAL worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Thunder View Post
                If that was the case, there would be about 20 sports journalists TOTAL worldwide.
                Skip bayless is one right?

Comment

I just KNOW that's sarcasm.
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I just KNOW that's sarcasm.

I sure hope it was. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Thunder View Post
                      I sure hope it was. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt
                      Keep a good thought

Comment

Originally posted by orangehat28 View Post
                        So were supposed to be scared cause your picking against the giants. Their is a reson the chargers are 5-7, did you also forget this team lost to the deadskins the awful team you just stated. You are not the swammy, its your opinion and that's it.
                        Calm down man, damn.

Comment

Working...
                        X