Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli nor Coughlin aren't going anywhere so why agonize over the impossible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Because moving on from both would be the best thing for the franchise at this point. Eli has regressed- played like crap for over a year now. Coughlin's loyalty to his crap staff has gone on long enough. It's what have you done for me lately not what did you do for me several years ago!
    Wow, less than 2 years from SB XLVI...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

    "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      He uses Voice Recognition.
      Siri, bah bah bah bah bah bah bah brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yak yak yak

      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

      "You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
        Because moving on from both would be the best thing for the franchise at this point. Eli has regressed- played like crap for over a year now. Coughlin's loyalty to his crap staff has gone on long enough. It's what have you done for me lately not what did you do for me several years ago!

        Has Eli regressed or is he just having a bad year along with the rest of the offense? Before you cut him loose, you had better know which it is.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #19
          I think tc and Eli are fine... JR really needs to spent thos offseason planning his draft... The only think that will save anyone's coaching job on this team is OL... KG needs superior protection for his playbook and Eli needs it as we'll...

          Otherwise I'd love to see KG go. This guy is a bum.
          Go Giants!!!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Has Eli regressed or is he just having a bad year along with the rest of the offense? Before you cut him loose, you had better know which it is.
            He was bad last year as well although he has been better the last few weeks. His accuracy has been brutal.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              He was bad last year as well although he has been better the last few weeks. His accuracy has been brutal.
              You don't need to convince me, but when I look at our current QB depth, I have to wonder about the rush to say adios to Eli.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                You don't need to convince me, but when I look at our current QB depth, I have to wonder about the rush to say adios to Eli.
                We better say adios to KG before we ever even think of moving Eli.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

                http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

                Comment


                • #23
                  I don't blame Killdrive, coughlin or Eli, I blame Jakk, for clearly cursing this team with all his we are going to the Superbowl post

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    You don't need to convince me, but when I look at our current QB depth, I have to wonder about the rush to say adios to Eli.
                    You can look well beyond the current roster. It only took about 80 years to get a quarterback that would become the franchise's most accomplished.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      We better say adios to KG before we ever even think of moving Eli.
                      Then maybe they could actually impliment an offense with timing routes instead of this read and reacte crap. How can a guy be accurate when he doesnt know where to throw it? Especially with bad protection
                      Have to make a decision in milliseconds

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                        You can look well beyond the current roster. It only took about 80 years to get a quarterback that would become the franchise's most accomplished.
                        I think picking Nassib was just the first sign we are preparing for life without Eli. I'm not saying Nassib is the ONE, but his selection does set the stage foe when the end is near.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X