Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli nor Coughlin aren't going anywhere so why agonize over the impossible

Try to concentrate with real possibilities like winning the SB

If the chances of the Giants winning the SB truly are 300-1 then the chance of one of those two not being here is 3 million to one so why waste your time effort or postings discussing it

And I get laughed at for 300 to one

You have to be kidding me........by comparison my senario is a lock

THEY WILL NOT BE MOVED ....... FORGET ABOUT IT
    Last edited by BParcells777; 12-07-2013, 08:41 AM.

Will you just dry up and blow away already? You are the worlds biggest attention *****

Comment

He enjoys these, I have actually gotten to enjoy reading everyone blasting him. At least he has lost some of the negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Giant View Post
        He enjoys these, I have actually gotten to enjoy reading everyone blasting him. At least he has lost some of the negativity.
        And I remember your postings as well there was the one about......... And the other one about ..................
        Help me out here, what topic did you last post?

I mean what fool posts about Coughlin and Eli leaving
        We will all be long dead when that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Thunder View Post
          Will you just dry up and blow away already? You are the worlds biggest attention *****
          That's not nice

You are a mean mean mean person......Santa is watching you

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            And I remember your postings as well there was the one about......... And the other one about ..................
            Help me out here, what topic did you last post?

I mean what fool posts about Coughlin and Eli leaving
            We will all be long dead when that happens
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Those are the reasons he eventually has to go but it ain't happening anytime soon

And if this franchise could endure Lurch for 6 yrs ......by my reckoning Eli will still be here when he's 106

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas Rudyy......Santas going to bring you a nice Lombardi Trophy in 2 Months

I'll bet you will be thrilled

They will be salsa dancing right on into March
              Last edited by BParcells777; 12-07-2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                Those are the reasons he eventually has to go but it ain't happening anytime soon

And if this franchise could endure Lurch for 6 yrs ......by my reckoning Eli will still be here when he's 106

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas Rudyy......Santas going to bring you a nice Lombardi Trophy in 2 Months

I'll bet you will be thrilled

They will be salsa dancing right on into March
                Oh..ok, you too Jakk..
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I was just going to post this. I love how they are literally stacked on top of one another.

Comment

You love odd stuff my friend

Those are the reasons he has to go

But he ain't going anywhere

We're talking giants here......the cheerleader capital of the world

Comment

One wonders how you are able to type with your hands crossed and tied in that straight jacket.
                      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                        One wonders how you are able to type with your hands crossed and tied in that straight jacket.
                        I think people just don't realize how talented he is, that is an impressive feat indeed!
                        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Because moving on from both would be the best thing for the franchise at this point. Eli has regressed- played like crap for over a year now. Coughlin's loyalty to his crap staff has gone on long enough. It's what have you done for me lately not what did you do for me several years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            He uses Voice Recognition.

Comment

The organization is certainly in a precarious position

Coughlin could be slipping due to age and being burnt out......but if he wants another season I think hes earned the benefit of the doubt to be given another shot to right this ship

But they also need a contingency. If the giants are below .500 by midseason next year it will be evident that something serious needs to be done. But the Maras would never embarass coughlin by firing him during the season. So the whole season will likely be a loss til Coughlin can retire/fired in the offseason

What choice do you make?

The coordinators undoubtedly need to go and its loooooooong overdue

Id love for cowher to replace coughlin. But I dont know if eli would like being slobbered on every time he throws an ibterception
                              Last edited by DSP; 12-08-2013, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X