No announcement yet.

HERE IS REASON GIANTS CAN GET IN PLAYOFFS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me break it down Barney style, gmen have to win our, we have to play Seattle next week, dog

Dallas still has to play redskins, doh

Philly still has to play minny, doh

Comment

Let me break it down Barney style, gmen have to win out, wehave to play Seattle next week, dog

Dallas still has to play redskins, doh

Philly still has to play minny, doh

Comment

Minny and skins are dangerous teams with nothing to play for but their jobs and loose
        We had a terrible time with both
        If you think dallas and philly are the 1960 packers
        Have at it

Comment

Minny and skins are dangerous teams with nothing to play for but their jobs and loose
          Have at it

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
            Have at it
            Jakk, they each have to lose 3 of last 4, that is rediculous odds, if love to see it happen, I appreciate your optimism brother, I hope it happens but the odds are crazy

Comment

Ive seen stranger things happen
              Likely no
              Possible very

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                Ive seen stranger things happen
                Likely no
                Possible very
                Let's start tomorrow by a Philly loss and a gmen win

Comment

Give it a rest. We haven't beat a good team yet. Giants and playoffs at this point shouldn't be used in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
                    +1 , another delusional poster starts one of these threads, ridiculous...
                    It's not so much being delusional, just too optimistic. Yes, if that plays out, wed be in the playoffs but it's not going to happen so why bother?

Comment

Originally posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
                      It's not so much being delusional, just too optimistic. Yes, if that plays out, wed be in the playoffs but it's not going to happen so why bother?
                      Nothing wrong with a fan being optimistic... me, I am more of a realist, but there is no reason to try to dash the hopes of a fan just because we don't think the scenario is likely.
                      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Their opponents are very good or dangerous
                        Certainly not impossible

I have my fingers crossed
                        I will forever cringe when i hear the name david wilson if we lose this trophy

Years ago allie sherman brought in a. Guy named driuk james in the same role in exchange for sam huff and i was convinced james intentionally fumbled the ball as a secret agent for the skins

Comment

Their opponents are very good or dangerous
                          Certainly not impossible

I have my fingers crossed
                          I will forever cringe when i hear the name david wilson if we lose this trophy

Years ago allie sherman brought in a. Guy named driuk James in the same role in exchange for sam huff and i was convinced james intentionally fumbled the ball as a secret agent for the skins

Comment

Working...
                          X