No announcement yet.

Stinker season and another game not televised

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directv Sunday ticket is amazing,,, being military I move around country all the time, thank god for Sunday ticket

Comment

Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
      Directv Sunday ticket is amazing,,, being military I move around country all the time, thank god for Sunday ticket
      +1
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

mm
        Originally posted by BlueWreckinCrew View Post
        When I had it, only needed it for a few games and this was living I Arkansas!!!! Because the networks showed almost every single giants game! Plus it was ridiculously expensive. Ill keep.watching online when needed. Now I got NFL replay last year and for $39.99 was well worth it. You can watch games after they aired but hey. It aint$300 like directv
        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by gfanblue View Post
          mm
          When I had it, only needed it for a few games and this was living I Arkansas!!!! Because the networks showed almost every single giants game! Plus it was ridiculously expensive. Ill keep.watching online when needed. Now I got NFL replay last year and for $39.99 was well worth it. You can watch games after they aired but hey. It aint$300 like directv
          Arkansas and Dallas? Man, if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Arkansas and Dallas? Man, if you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any
            Id live in Arkansas again. Dallas is good for a visit! lol
            Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

Stars and super bowls usually get you prime time slots. As long as we have Eli, Victor, JPP, and maybe Hakeem, we will get one or two prime slots at least. We play SF at home next year, so I definitely think that one will be considered for prime time. The away game in Seattle could be one, and we probably will get a divisional game in prime time. I say we get no more than 3 Sunday night or Monday night games next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnygiantsfan View Post
                Stars and super bowls usually get you prime time slots. As long as we have Eli, Victor, JPP, and maybe Hakeem, we will get one or two prime slots at least. We play SF at home next year, so I definitely think that one will be considered for prime time. The away game in Seattle could be one, and we probably will get a divisional game in prime time. I say we get no more than 3 Sunday night or Monday night games next year.
                One of the Dallas match-ups always seems to make it on as well. Got to take advantage of those markets.

Comment

Holy crap go to a sports bar and watch the game,its that easy.

Comment

Here in Baltimore we actually get a fair share of the Giants games televised as long as they aren't going head to head against the Ravens. This week we aren't but I will go to the bar and watch after work, unless I get a late murder.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                      Holy crap go to a sports bar and watch the game,its that easy.
                      Very true, but consider direct tv first. It may actually save you $$$....and a lot of it if you drink while watching the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnygiantsfan View Post
                        Very true, but consider direct tv first. It may actually save you $$$....and a lot of it if you drink while watching the games.
                        Agree just saying its not the end of the world if the game isn't on TV, its fun going out for them every once in awhile anyway

Comment

[QUOTE=B-Red22;996956]Holy crap go to a sports bar and watch the game,its that easy.[/QUOTE
                          Direct tv I can get as hammered as I want and not worry about dui

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            It's not a network thing, it's a media market thing. They wouldn't get the games if we were 12-0
                            Not true. I live in the Atlanta Market. When the Giants were rolling in previous years they were shown here almost every week except for the immediate Atlanta area. Now that the Giants stink there an afterthought.

Comment

Working...
                            X