Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers.

Please say a prayer for my wife.
    She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer.

We had a beautiful service today with a dove release at the conclusion.
    I hope she is smiling knowing how many people truly cared for her.

What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.

Re: Prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

I lost my Grandmother to cancer as well.

Comment

Prayers go out to you and your family and know she is at peace now.

Comment

My prayers are with you and your family. I am so terribly sorry. May she rest in peace.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Sending my condolences.

Comment

My deepest sympathy for your loss ... May you find the stregnth to endure the coming days, weeks, months and years ........

Comment

My deepest sympathies man...

I send my condolences to you and your/her family

Comment

Truly sorry Norm... lost my Dad to the cancer...may she rest in peace

Comment

[quote user="stormin normand"]Please say a prayer for my wife.
                  She passed on Newyears day, after a nearly 5 year long battle with metastatic breast cancer.

What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.[/quote]

I'm so sorry for your loss.

One of my friends just died in a car accident and my dog just died too. Life is so fragile

Comment

[quote user="stormin normand"]Please say a prayer for my wife.

What I failed to honor well enough in life I will honor in death.[/quote]
                    Wow, sorry to here she and your family had to go through that for five long years.
                    Sad days for u to adjust without her. Praying for u to take a day at a time and that people around u will encourage you day by day.

Was she young and do u have kids to raise on your own to?

I know this is real life and nothing will make this right or change what happened and what u have been through..

But here's hoping the giants get a big win again for you this Sunday if only to brighten your day for a few hours.
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Sorry for your loss, my condolences!

Comment

Sorry again for your loss. My dad passed away right in the middle of the giants 07 playoff run. He went to be with the Lord on jan 19 th of that year.

Guys on here were very helpful to me in that time. My dad was a huge giants fan and would have loved to see them win it all the way they did. In a way we all felt he was up there pulling some Devine intervention. Especially the FG in OT that was heading wide right and it seemed something nudged it back left and through the uprights. And then who can forget them Eli/tyree play...
                        Anyway the guys on here helped alot with their posts and threads. And special thanks to Bansaw who did a sig on here that I copied and framed for the funeral.. It was awesome.

We all will keep your family in our prayers
                        Football has been very, very good to us.
                        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                        4-New York Giants!!!
                        5-NE
                        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay strong and know God is watching out for her.

Comment

God bless brother, she's at peace watching over you now.

She's with God & there isn't a better place to be if she can't be by your side.

She will always be with you my man.
                            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

My prayers go out for you and your loved ones. I truly sorry for your lose. Keep strong bro !
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X